BY PARTY ANIMALS

Plays & Dances to the Beat of Your Favorite Music! For Ages 6+. Dance Mode This adorable plush animal speaker dances to the best of your music, and stops when the music stops. Speaker Mode Your music will still play while your Party Animal gets some rest! All you need is a Laptop, MP3 Player, iPod, or any other music device with an audio input to make this Party Animal play your music and dance to the beat! Built-In Speaker. Soft Plush Material. Dance & Speaker Modes. Speaker Mode But. see more...

Party Animals Black and White Dog Dancing Pet Speaker
  • "Very Very cute and entertaining my kids just love this it is a must have makes a great gift " in 3 reviews
  • "It is good to play children's music out of but doesn't go very loud before the quality starts diminishing. " in 3 reviews
  • "Sound quality is OK but love this animal because of how cute it is when it dances." in 3 reviews
  • "Bought this for my little sister for her birthday, and while she enjoyed it (shes 12), I probably wouldn't buy it for an adult." in 2 reviews
  • "This is very cute and fun for younger kids, but they tend to get bored of it after a while." in 2 reviews
Leah B.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought the Party Animal Dancing Pet Speaker on a whim, and I am really glad I did. It's really funny to watch the dog shake and dance to the beat of the music. The only thing to be aware of is that the dog is robotic, so it will make some noise when you turn it on. If the noise annoys you, you can turn the dancing off and the music will still play! This is super fun and a great item for any party.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
These are really cute and fun for little kids! My mom actually bought each one of my kids one from QVC. Four total! They were on special last Christmas 2013. They were fun for my older elementary aged kids for a week. My 3 year old played with them for months, dancing and carrying them around. You have to plug it into your iPhone or iPad, turn on music from your device for it to dance. I think one is enough per family. Overall it's a fun gift that dances to music from your iPhone!
Nicole J.
At first, I was skeptical. But then I bought it for my cousin and it was so entertaining to see the dog dancing. She adores it. I adore it. We all adore it. We named him Phillip. He is our mascot. Great purchase.
Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this for my youngest daughter in the golden retriever model. She absolutely loved it. She hooks it up to her computer and uses it for music and for videos. One if the best gifts we ever got her.
Jessica K.
Stapleton , AL
This is too cute! My daughter would get a total kick out of this product, it is perfect for her! I may have to locate it for her as a gift or surprise! We are a music loving family and always using speakers for our electronic devices one that will dance along with the music is perfect!
Erika R.
Ogdensburg, NJ
This product was awesome for the first 3 times we used it but after that, it stopped dancing to the music although it had new batteries. It just stopped working. won't buy again!
Jessica S.
Lafayette, IN
My son loves this. He just think it is so funny to dance with it. It is good to play children's music out of but doesn't go very loud before the quality starts diminishing.
kathryn e.
Harrisburg, PA
This little guy is cute as can be he dances to the music. He has speakers inside him. Downside they are not very loud and the sound is muffled a bit by the animals body.
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
Bought this for my little sister for her birthday, and while she enjoyed it (shes 12), I probably wouldn't buy it for an adult. The sound quality really isn't there.
Jennifer C.
Shawnee, OK
I got one of these for my middle son and he loved it, but when the new wore off he was done with it. Now it sits in his closet. This is really just an impulse item.
Melissa C.
Techie Expert Level 2
OMG this is hilarious - is it noisy when it's dancing? Is this run by batteries?
Sierra R.
Techie Expert Level 1
Where is this!>
Beatriz Z.
Naperville, IL
Do they offer any other animals?
Sahvanna M.
CALHAN, CO
Does he truly and to the beat or just dance when music is on? Will it freak out when playing dub step?
kayla b.
Huntington, WV
So how doespecially this product hold up over time?