BY PARTNERS

Morgan G.
New york, NY
Could I tell you why these crackers are so good? No. All I can tell you is that these crackers taste like an indulgent chip, but are low-calorie and extremely filling. I keep a box of these by my desk at work to snack on and I'm obsessed with how much flavor these things back. Unlike other crackers, the consistency is almost like a pita chip and won't crumble when you try to spread something on it. Seriously, these are perfect.
Justice E.
I love cracker and these crackers are one of my favorite kind! They have such a good flavor and are so good with many things including hummus!
Alexa L.
Pretty decent crackers. not the best but they're alright. pretty healthy so that's a plus
Ashalee S.
Shasta Lake , CA
I really like these crackers. They go really nicely with a soup or some cheese.
Louisa P.
Vancouver, British Columbia
These crackers are fantastic! They go amazing with melted cheese, spinach dip or whatever you like putting on your crackers! They are even amazing by themselves!!
Carly G.
These crackers are absolutely delicious! They pair perfectly with Camembert cheese and antipasto.