BeautyFaceFace Makeupwet n wild
Partner Up Blush Stick-Bare Balance

Partner Up Blush Stick-Bare Balance

Want a no-fuss glow on the go? Meet our Partner Up Blush Stick, the quickest and easiest way to brighten up your complexion. With four shades to compliment a variety of skin tones, these sticks have a budge-proof formula designed to last through even the most savage of cardio sessions. To complete the look, start with the Partner Up Connector and pair with a Partner Up Lip Balm.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Partner Up Blush Stick-Bare Balance!
Erica V.
Carrollton, GA
Partner Up Blush Stick-Bare Balance uploaded by Erica V.
Tiny but mighty! I was so hesitant to use this because it was my first blush stick, but omg it looks great! It’s the perfect amount of color and blends so so easily. It’s an amazing price, and this will definitely be my go to blush from now on.
Jacy P.
Partner Up Blush Stick-Bare Balance uploaded by Jacy P.
Review for: Healthy Glow
I really like this sticks. They're easy to apply and to blend out. They hold theyre pigment well and are good value for the price.
Mariam G.
Wilmington, DE
Partner Up Blush Stick-Bare Balance uploaded by Mariam G.
Partner Up Blush Stick-Bare Balance uploaded by Mariam G.
this blush is so cute🙈 it has very nice packaging, it's very small but i think it will last long, it's very pigmented and the color is very beautiful, usually i apply t with my finger and i think it's more pigmented in this way, also it's very practical to use💕
Oana B.
Bertrix
Review for: Bare Balance
honestly, not too bad of a product for wet n wild. the application is flawless and the pigment is extraordinary! i've always been using powdered blushes but this made me want to change to blush sticks forever haha. i did feel a little awkward when first applying it since it felt like putting lipstick on my cheek bones, but i got used to it! this product 100% worth its price.
calum M.
avondale place
Review for: Healthy Glow, Bare Balance
i love these! i use them in my routine daily and it helps me acheive that e-girl look, a con is that it melts a little bit sometimes so i have to keep it in a mini fridge, its the exact colour thats on the packaging as to on your face, 10/10 would buy again and would recommend
Pelmo P.
Cary, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: I'm Glistening
Works well easier then normal brush and fits in small bags. Small as chapstick but more wide. Spreads across the face easily with fingers or a sponge.
STEPHANIE F.
Herriman, UT
I love this mostly because it’s multi purpose. Checks, eyes, even lips. Great for a quick make up application and provides color in all the right places
Samantha G.
Riverside, IL
Review for: I'm Glistening
I didn’t have this exact one but I had one just like this. I can’t find the one that I had. But I really liked the product it had a kind of weird smell to it but that’s all. It was really long lasting and really good pigment.
Jalayveah J.
Review for: Bare Balance
It’s amazing! No wrong thoughts after purchase! It blends PERFECTLY with my skin and I definitely recommend! Overall I really love this product and if your light skinned like me then I definitely recommend!!
Rebecca G.
Marcellus, NY
Review for: Healthy Glow
Very pretty blush. I prefer cream blushes as it makes my skin seem more Dewey. This blush is buildable. I don't think there is anything I would improve about this product except maybe more color choices. I would buy again.

Looking for your answer?