Food & SnacksBakeryCookiespartake foods
Partake Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies - 55oz

Partake Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies - 5.5oz

by partake foods

INGREDIENTS: GLUTEN FREE FOUR BLEND (CASSAVA FLOUR, SPROUTED BUCKWHEAT FLOUR, GLUTEN FREE OAT FLOUR), ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, EXPELLER PRESSED NON-GMO CANOLA OIL, WATER, CHOCOLATE CHIPS (SUGAR, UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER), GLUTEN FREE OATS, LENTIL PROTEIN, DEHYDRATED PUMPKIN POWDER, DRIED PLUM JUICE CONCENTRATE, VANILLA EXTRACT, BAKING SODA, SEA SALT, ROSEMARY EXTRACT

these look so good! I love vegan cookies better than non vegan cookies! Looks great to try :) do these come chewy too?
Are these toddler friendly?
Partake Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies - 5.5oz son galletas que le podrían dar a un niño de 3 años? Pueden decirme los contenidos de azúcares? Y de grasa porfa?
Start your review of Partake Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies - 5.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Partake Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies - 5.5oz uploaded by Darlene C.
These cookies are very yummy, add some milk..mmmmm! I had to try them for myself and purchased a box, and I agree with all of the reviews, they are good!
Bri B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Partake Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies - 5.5oz uploaded by Bri B.
Partake Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies - 5.5oz uploaded by Bri B.
These were cute small crunchy little cookies! Im a soft & chewy cookie kinda girl but though these were crunchy they were very tasty! I really liked testing these cookies! I would def like to try in other flavors as well! Highly recommend for a health conscious treat
Nikki C.
Maplewood, NJ
Partake Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies - 5.5oz uploaded by Nikki C.
I like these cookies and they tasted better than expected. I gave each member of my family two, so they could try and they all liked it. The flavor was great! I Loved that they weren’t sweet and the ingredients used to make them are vegan and gluten free! The best part was that, there were morsels of chocolate in every bite. For my personal taste I believe they were a little on the dryer side. I usually like a softer cookie. The cookies would be better, if they were to be made a little softer. Thanks Influenster and Partake cookies for this VoxBox!
Yinka L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Partake Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies - 5.5oz uploaded by Yinka L.
These cookies are so good and healthy! I’m so shocked about how much top allergy free things they are. It’s a really great bite size snack that tastes really yummy! You gotta try them, they do not taste bad at all!!
Alexia R.
Partake Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies - 5.5oz uploaded by Alexia R.
The product is fun and inviting. I was expecting the cookie taste off or the texture to be very different but it was surprisingly great. It is not a soft or chewy cookie but has the firmness of a ginger snap like cookie !! You also don’t feel bad eating this cookie because it gluten free and it is vegan. The chocolate chip within the cookie is also great as well, very milky and mouth watering.
Crystal C.
Lanham, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Partake Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies - 5.5oz uploaded by Crystal C.
So I love these Cookies. I was a bit apprehensive because I live softer batch cookies, but these were absolutely tasty! My picky boys killed the box in a Day and looked for more immediately. Great price and quality ingredients. Felt like I was the ultimate mom!
LaShunda H.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Partake Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies - 5.5oz uploaded by LaShunda H.
I must admit upon receiving this #free & #complimentary from #Partake & #Influenster, I was skeptical with all the no “free” ingredients but I was truly surprised with the great taste of these cookies. Great w/ my cup of Joe 😘‼️
Billye C.
Middle River, MD
Partake Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies - 5.5oz uploaded by Billye C.
This review is based off my kids because I didn’t get a chance to eat one because they smashed them! My kids said they were very good, crunchy but not dry. They said they like these better than Chips Ahoy. Guess I’ll be going to buy a box or two so I can taste them as well.
Tasha K.
Hattiesburg, MS
Partake Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies - 5.5oz uploaded by Tasha K.
Partake Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies - 5.5oz uploaded by Tasha K.
I was so eager to taste these cookies! Why? Well, I could finally eat a cookie that would not ignite a chain of allergenic responses in my body (as I have several food intolerances including gluten and food allergies). Let me just say, this cookie did not disappoint. While it did have a slight hint of saltiness, it still provided the same crunch and taste (minus the over sweetness) of other chocolate chip cookies. In fact, I gave some to my 3 years old niece to try and she absolutely loved them!! Her mom now buys them for her weekly at Target☺️ thanks to her TeTe. They are allergy friend, gluten free and her “kid approved” so she couldn’t resist. Personally, I can’t wait to taste the other flavors such as birthday cake and butter cookies.
DeNaris M.
Matteson, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Partake Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies - 5.5oz uploaded by DeNaris M.
If you like a crunchy cookie then this is the cookie for you! It is packed full of chocolate chips in every bite. I promise you that you probably haven’t had a cookie like this one ever!I love them thick and full of chocolate chips, something to sink your teeth into. I know there are a lot of people out there that love thin and chewy but not me! These Partake cookies are absolutely delicious, especially with a cold glass of milk or with that hot cup of coffee. These are the kind of cookies that after you have tried them, you will of course share or not. So PARTAKE and indulge in you a chocolate chip cookie.