Food & SnacksBakeryCookiespartake foods

PURE INGREDIENTS - Every ingredient in our cookies is hand selected with care to ensure that we use only the highest-quality whole food ingredients available. Nothing artificial, ever. All Partake Foods' cookies are Non GMO Project Verified, Certified Gluten-Free, Vegan, and OU Kosher. They're made without gums, stabilizers or excessive sugar - but we do leave in yummy, simple ingredients like sprouted ancient grains, fruits, and vegetables. SHARE WITH CONFIDENCE - Partake Foods' cookies are delicious, nutritious, and allergy-friendly, so everyone can partake. Vegan? Gluten-Free? These are a great addition to nearly every diet. ALLERGY-FRIENDLY & SAFE FOR THE SCHOOL YARD - It’s challenging to live with food allergies or dietary restrictions. Finding fun, easy, healthy snacks that you can trust - and that taste good - might seem impossible. AWARD WINNING - Prevention Magazine named Partake Foods to their 2018 list of "Cleanest Packaged Foods". MindBodyGreen featured our cookies on their “Absolute Best Gluten-Free Desserts” and "Best Healthy Cookies You Can Buy" lists. A BIRTHDAY COOKIE YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT - Each 5.5oz box contains 15 crunchy mini cookies & 20% of your recommended daily value of fruits and vegetables. Sprinkles are made with vegetable juice.

PURE INGREDIENTS - Every ingredient in our cookies is hand selected with care to ensure that we use only the highest-quality whole food ingredients available. Nothing artificial, ever. All Partake Foods' cookies are Non GMO Project Verified, Certified Gluten-Free, Vegan, and OU Kosher. They're made without gums, stabilizers or excessive sugar - but we do leave in yummy, simple ingredients like sprouted ancient grains, fruits, and vegetables.; SHARE WITH CONFIDENCE - Partake Foods' cookies are delicious, nutritious, and allergy-friendly, so everyone can partake. Vegan? Gluten-Free? These are a great addition to nearly every diet.; ALLERGY-FRIENDLY & SAFE FOR THE SCHOOL YARD - It’s challenging to live with food allergies or dietary restrictions. Finding fun, easy, healthy snacks that you can trust - and that taste good - might seem impossible.; AWARD WINNING - Prevention Magazine named Partake Foods to their 2018 list of "Cleanest Packaged Foods". MindBodyGreen featured our cookies on their “Absolute Best Gluten-Free Desserts” and "Best Healthy Cookies You Can Buy" lists.; A BIRTHDAY COOKIE YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT - Each 5.5oz box contains 15 crunchy mini cookies & 20% of your recommended daily value of fruits and vegetables. Sprinkles are made with vegetable juice.

Where can I buy Partake cookies?
Doo this tAste good ?
Start your review of Partake Foods Crunchy Mini Cookies, Birthday Cake, Vegan, Nut Free, Gluten Free Snack, Free of Top 8 Allergens, Lower in Sugar, High in Nutrition, Safe for the School Yard (2 Boxes)!
Kash T.
Orlando, FL
Partake Foods Crunchy Mini Cookies, Birthday Cake, Vegan, Nut Free, Gluten Free Snack, Free of Top 8 Allergens, Lower in Sugar, High in Nutrition, Safe for the School Yard (2 Boxes) uploaded by Kash T.
Purchased at: Target
This was my first time trying a vegan cookie & they’re pretty good!! They’re also gluten free & non gmo! I love the flavor and they’re baked to perfection, not too crunchy or soft! #spotusattarget #partakeinfluenster @partakefoods
Dee W.
Elk Grove, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Finally tried these a few weeks ago + I have to say, Partake Foods continues to WIN me over! 👏🏽🍪 No improvements needed. Beyond delicious + truly meets all the expectations with its delightful taste/vegan-friendly sweet snack! Would totally recommend to others + continue to purchase more Partake Foods! Yay! 🎉👍🏽 #PartakeFoods #VeganFriendly ✨
Kortney U.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Target
I love partake cookies like Influenster sent me a a free partake Vox box and I got birthday cake and THWY ARE GOOOD AND HEALTHY!!! I want to try the other brands too!!
Elvira Z.
Haverstraw, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
1,294 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These cookies taste delicious 😋 I love to eat them in the morning with a hot coffee! I dip them inside my hot coffee and they taste like heaven! They are not too sweet and healthy! For those of you weight watchers this is a prefect snack for you or even breakfast!!:)