BY AESOP

An antioxidant, alcohol-free toner Formulated with botanical extracts Eliminates impurities and makes skin ready for next treatments Balances skin, refines pores and uniforms complexion Leaves skin refreshed in a youthful look Great for all skin types, including sensitive skins see more...

Farrah Z.
Detroit
This was recommended by one of the amazing associates at an Aesop store. Immediately after applying this toner I knew my skin loved it. This is great for mid-twenties skin that freaks out whenever it feels like it!! I use this after I cleanse with the parsley seed cleanser.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
This smells great - like the whole parsley seed line - and isn't drying like most toners I've used, but I just don't see any improvement to my skin in any way. It's not a bad product, but I can't say it's worth the money if I see no results.
Kay L.
This is a very gentle toner. It’s good for all skin types. I personally gave oily and acne prone skin and found this toner to be very hydrating. The smell, like most Aesop products is a little strong, not not overpowering in any way!
Janie O.
Bend, OR
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is the most amazing toner I’ve ever used! It doesn’t smell or feel like you are putting rubbing alcohol on your face. It cleans my skin without drying it irritating. My skin is SO sensitive and this works great for me!
Emily W.
Nice smell. The bottle is very small so much doesn’t come out but it does make my skin feel clean but can dry it out when I use it too often