ElectronicsVideo Games & ConsolesParrot
Swing Drone with Bluetooth Controller - Black (PF727003)

Parrot Swing Drone with Bluetooth Controller - Black (PF727003)

by Parrot

Discover Parrot Swing, one of Parrot's newest Minidrones. Parrot Swing's powerful autopiloting and robust structure, it's a thrilling sensation to easily fly at high speed and race between obstacles. The first Minidrone plane with vertical take-off and landing. Parrot Swing can be flown both indoor and outdoor, alone or with friends, and is easily controlled with either the Parrot Flypad controller, a smartphone, or a tablet. Parrot Swing, with high-tech sensors and software, is one of the most stable quadcopters and planes on the market. The X-shape is the result of an aeronautical design allowing Parrot Swing to be the only drone to fly horizontally or vertically. With a simple glide, transform your drone into a plane and perform aerobatics never seen before on the market like looping or barrel roll at high-speed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Parrot Swing Drone with Bluetooth Controller - Black (PF727003)!
Sono P.
Metlaoui cité zouhour
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.

Looking for your answer?