Parrot Bay Coconut Rum  uploaded by Liz R.Parrot Bay Coconut Rum  uploaded by Jasmine V.

BY PARROT BAY COCONUT RUM #28 in Rum

• Is this strong? What's it taste like? Would your recommend? 2 Answers
  • Best mixed drink using this?5 Answers
  • Does the coconut flavor come through well or does the rum cover i...3 Answers
Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
  • "I always buy this to add to my mixed drinks for a little coconut flavor to mask other alcohols." in 13 reviews
  • "Mix it with some pineapple juice and pour over ice, add a lime slice and you have yourself the most perfect tropical drink." in 11 reviews
  • "mix it with a little pineapple juice and/or orange juice and you'll feel like your sitting on the beach!" in 5 reviews
crystal b.
Seffner , FL
Happy Hour Expert
Definitely like to pair this with pineapple orange juice or pineapple . It reminds me of sitting on a beach somewhere with a coconut filled drink in my hand and not a care in the world. I am not a big drinker so the subtle taste of alcohol makes it easy for me to take it town. Ive also used it to make tropical Jell-O shots A++
Doni V.
I have used parrot bay when I made pina coladas and with pineapple juice over ice and a orange wedge. Not really fond of it straight. definitely think this is more of a mixer than on the rocks... Too sweet straight. I would recommend it to others but still more towards malibu for price point since its only a mixer for me.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Yummy! Love this with different juices and mixes! The price is great and love how I don't get a hang over with this! I keep my bottle in the fridge and it keeps well! Love pairing it with orange, pineapple and guava juice! Simply delicious! Love how it doesn't give me a hangover, I hate those!
Tianna J.
This is a slightly sweet spirit but does not have an overwhelmingly artificial coconut flavor as some coconut rums can have. The packaging is appealing and so is the value. I like to mix it with mango tea so it doesn't add to the sweetness as I am not big into sweet drinks much anymore.
Elizabeth K.
Parrot Bay Coconut Rum was one of my first rums I ever tried. It isn't very strong, but can add a nice coconut flavor to any mixed drink. I used to mix Parrot Bay with juice, or just take shots of it. Nice to have in your bar collection for those looking for something tropical to drink.
Cat M.
Love this coconut rum, pairs well with sprite and reminds me of the best shaved ice you can find in west Texas, reminds me if Bahama Bucks shaved ice. Also has a nice taste and can be paired with other mixers for a variety of mixed drinks, not badly priced either.
Amber S.
Thedford, NE
I much prefer this brand over other coconut rums. It has the most realistic coconut flavor and makes any drink feel like you're instantly on the beach. It's always part of my liquor cabinet and great as a standalone in a rum and coke, or part of a cocktail.
Amy M.
This isn't my favorite coconut rum. I think the coconut taste is artificial and can be overpowering, depending on what you mix with it. It's good for the price, but there are other WAY better coconut rums on the market. I wouldn't recommend this rum.
Joslyn P.
Port st Lucie , Fl
I love this stuff so much it's amazing!! I love to drink it with cranberry juice and pineapple juice it just gives it a nice added flavor to it!! It's great alone too it goes down pretty smooth if you are into shots! I just love this so much!!
Rocio M.
Benson, AZ
I live in southern Arizona where we have an amazing fruit slush company called eegees, it's a well known summer favorite to mix this stuff in our eegees and let the summer times roll!! Not to mention that it's absolutely delish on its own
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
What do you usually mix with Parrot bay Coconut?
Jillian S.
Kimberly, ID
What's your favorite mixed drink using Parrot Bay? I'm a sucker for a shaken coconut martini!
Anastacia R.
Columbus
What do you mix it with??
Shari P.
Lakewood, OH
How does this compare to Malibu? I use Malibu in my Bay Breezes. It's my go-to summer drink.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Are there any other mixed drinks to make with this??