BY PARROT BAY COCONUT RUM #31 in Rum

• Is this strong? What's it taste like? Would your recommend? 2 Answers
  • Best mixed drink using this?5 Answers
  • Does the coconut flavor come through well or does the rum cover i...3 Answers
Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
  • "I always buy this to add to my mixed drinks for a little coconut flavor to mask other alcohols." in 13 reviews
  • "Mix it with some pineapple juice and pour over ice, add a lime slice and you have yourself the most perfect tropical drink." in 11 reviews
  • "mix it with a little pineapple juice and/or orange juice and you'll feel like your sitting on the beach!" in 5 reviews
Amanda C.
Denton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Parrot Bay Coconut Rum. This stuff is delicious and mixes well with soda as well as juice mix ins. I also like to use it in frozen drinks. It’s at a great price point. The coconut isn’t overpowering.
Rachelle L.
Monaca
I would give this 10 stars of I could!! Coca-Cola® Diet Coke and [product:parrot-bay-coconut-rum-]. Best drink ever. Try it, you will love it. You're Welcome.
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
This is my favorite rum. Like that it is already flavored with coconut. I like to add some pineapple juice, orange juice & sprite with it. I think it is very affordable as well. Doesn't leave a "Ugh" feeling the next day either......
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a pretty good choice for Coconut Rum. It’s good as far as price and it has a good finish. However, it is a little extra artificial tasting (obviously) compared to some of the other brands, but, it’s pretty good!
Rieffa B.
Hartford
LOVE, LOVE & LOVE!!! New found love... This taste soooo amazing! I literally drink this with any juice, it’s that versatile. But my favorite is pineapple juice & this coconut rum 😍
Stacy D.
McDonough
Love this. I absolutely adore the square bottle it's very unique and the picture is the whole reason I bought it. But the taste is what keeps me as a continued customer.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Parrot Bay Coconut Rum is a cheaper alternative to Malibu rum. It however only tastes like coconuts. Where as the Malibu rum you can taste other notes like pineapples etc. Parrot Bay is a great mixer for tropical drinks. It also tastes pretty good mixed with pepsi or coke. When you are on a budge it parrot Bay is the way to go!
Claire J.
It's no Malibu... there are some times when buying the recognizable brand is worth it. This is one of them. I tried Parrot Bay on a beach vacation as it was the cheapest option at the liquor store and what my friend picked up. It is way syrupy and lacks any depth of coconut flavor. You get what you pay for!
Heath W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my first choice for coconut rum, with Malibu being my second. This one is less sugary and more coconut flavored. It works great with Coke, is sweet enough for Diet Coke, and adds a great coconut vibe to cocktails and shakes. Use it to spike party punch for a tropical vibe.
Ashley M.
Garland, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite brand of coconut rum, I like it better than Malibu for sure! This has a better flavor and I prefer to drink it with Dr Pepper or pineapple juice! Also, if you chill it with orange juice and strain it, then add cherry juice, it makes a great shot!
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
What do you usually mix with Parrot bay Coconut?
Jillian S.
Kimberly , ID
What's your favorite mixed drink using Parrot Bay? I'm a sucker for a shaken coconut martini!
Anastacia R.
Columbus
What do you mix it with??
Shari P.
Lakewood, OH
How does this compare to Malibu? I use Malibu in my Bay Breezes. It's my go-to summer drink.
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Are there any other mixed drinks to make with this??