Parodontax™ Whitening Daily Fluoride Anticavity and Antigingivitis Toothpaste 3.4 oz. Box uploaded by Olynsie M.Parodontax™ Whitening Daily Fluoride Anticavity and Antigingivitis Toothpaste 3.4 oz. Box uploaded by Tempestt S.

BY ABREVA

Why spitting blood needs to be treated.Healthy gums are fundamental for strong teeth, and healthy gums don't bleed. If your gums bleed when brushing or flossing, this can be a sign of gum disease. Gingivitis is an early sign of gum disease and is caused by plaque build up around the gum line. If left untreated, this may lead to red and swollen gums. see more...

Erika L.
Lost Creek, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste. I was prescribed a mouthwash from my dentist to help prevent bleeding gums, and a side effect is discoloration of the teeth. I started using this toothpaste because I thought it may have the same effects, and since it is a whitening paste, it would at least counteract the effects of the mouthwash. After only a few days of using this toothpaste, I am no longer even using the nasty mouthwash, and my teeth feel and look so much better! A little pricier than the toothpaste I was using before, but definitely worth it!!
Lauren L.
S Richmond Hl, NY
USE. THIS. TOOTHPASTE.

If your guns have ever bled a little from brushing, use this toothpaste.

Use it.

I brush my teeth 3 times a day with this stuff and my mouth feels cleaner and healthier than it has in a while. Keeps the plaque at bay. And it really DOES improve symptoms of gingivitis. My gums are so much healthier after using it for a month. I'm so grateful I tried it, it beats Colgate/Arm and Hammer/Crest hands DOWN.

Not to mention, it really does whiten your teeth.

BUY THIS TOOTHPASTE
Christy S.
Makes my mouth feel super clean. Loving it so far. Only had 3 days. I will definitely keep using it in hopes that it will do what it says. So far I love it!
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Who ever finally decided to make this is a god send. It stops the bleeding and the pain and have made my teeth whiter and feel cleaner.
Loriann M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had gum disease before so finding this toothpaste makes very happy because now i don't have to worry about it coming back.

back