Parodontax™ Whitening Daily Fluoride Anticavity and Antigingivitis Toothpaste 3.4 oz. Box uploaded by Olynsie M.Parodontax™ Whitening Daily Fluoride Anticavity and Antigingivitis Toothpaste 3.4 oz. Box uploaded by Tempestt S.

BY ABREVA

Why spitting blood needs to be treated.Healthy gums are fundamental for strong teeth, and healthy gums don't bleed. If your gums bleed when brushing or flossing, this can be a sign of gum disease. Gingivitis is an early sign of gum disease and is caused by plaque build up around the gum line. If left untreated, this may lead to red and swollen gums. see more...

Jennifer K.
I REALLY like this toothpaste...and so does my husband.

I was given a sample to use by my dentist because I was having a minor gum issue. Not only did it help to clear up the issue, but the flavor and consistency of the paste was AWESOME, so I continued to use it.

Unbeknownst to me, my husband had found it and was also using it. He has a history of bleeding gums, and finally he said to me one day, "that toothpaste that's in the bathroom is incredible! My gums aren't bleeding any more."

Since then, we have purchased full sized tubes of this toothpaste, and will continue to use. I would highly recommend this toothpaste to others with minor gum issues!
Dee Dee L.
Huntsville, TX
I have sensitive gums and this tooth paste helps reduce bleeding gums. They also whiten the teeth pretty well. I like that it has flouride in it, which helps fight against cavities. They also fight any plaque that builds up.
Olivia B.
Louisville
I had gingivitis and I started using this product after I saw commercials on TV. I went back to my dentist around 2 months after using Paradontax and my gingivitis was gone! The staff there was so impressed with the product. I will continue to use this product. I love it and I totally recommend it! It's a little expensive, but it's worth it!
Cristina G.
I have sensitive bleeding gums. I brush 3x’s a day, floss daily and use mouth wash. No matter what I do, my gums are sore. This toothpaste has helped reduced the inflammation and stopped the bleeding. My gums look a healthy pink. My dentist was impressed and gave me a clean bill of health at my last cleaning. This is the only toothpaste I use now.
Rose O.
Pensacola, FL
I was having pain in the back molars and my dentist suggested this. I've used it day and night and it has helped so much! I no longer have any gun pain and my gums are so much healthier. The flavor takes some getting used to, a little like licorice, but it's not bad.
lindsey o.
This will make your teeth feel better and stop inflammation and bleeding. The whitening is a plus too! I wish the Taste was a little stronger but it’s literally a dental life saver
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
I really like this toothpaste. It is a little pricey but it works. I had started noticing just a bit of bleeding and this toothpaste knocked it right out. I don't know how it works but it does. The taste and texture is similar to many other toothpastes.
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
I have early gingivitis... or at least I did before I started flossing daily and using this toothpaste! Great formula that is gentle on sensitive gums and helps prevent bleeding. I have used for about two months and my gums no longer bleed when brushing.
Olynsie M.
Jamaica, NY
Tastes great... Not too minty and it actually works. Tastes a little like Colgate and Listerine mixed together. Active ingredient is stannous fluoride which prevents cavities and bleeding gums
Ashlyn K.
Saint Johns, MI
I've been using this for a week now and I love it. My teeth feel much cleaner and are looking really healthy. The taste is very fresh and minty, while the after effect is smooth teeth. I expect results in the next month and will post again, but this toothpaste so far has reduced my aching gums.