Parnevu T-Tree Herbal Grow, 6 oz. uploaded by daijah p.Parnevu T-Tree Herbal Grow, 6 oz. uploaded by Phebean C.

BY PARNEVU

Stimulates growth; Prevents dandruff; Treats dry scalp. No mineral oil. Discover the Curative Secret of Parnevu T-Tree Oil: To achieve total hair and scalp health, Parnevu features the natural curative properties of Tea Tree Oil. Tea Tree Oil, Nature's Healer, is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory. Parnevu T-Tree Herbal Grow is uniquely formulated to stimulate healthy growth while treating dandruff and eliminating flaky, dry, and itchy scalp. Regular use of Parnevu T-Tree Herbal Grow naturally promotes growth and the healing process for total hair and scalp health. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mawa C.
Mawa C.
I tried this product as a recommendation from a friend but it didn't work for me maybe because I a have a different kinds of hair
Jae M.
Jae M.
Beacon, NY
Used this awhile ago... Really did enjoy it! Worked perfectly for me & my hair :)
columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this t tree i have been using this for years and it really has grown my 4c hair i use it every night and in the morning it really moisturizes my hair i highly reccomend this and its cheap. Parnevu T-Tree Herbal Grow, 6 oz.
daijah p.
daijah p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe if you are looking for hair growth you should definitely start with this because the it really works. the ingredients will not harm your scalp it will do a amazing job moisturizing your hair. i know for a fact you will not regret this product because my family and friends love it to and you could be next if you are on a mission to getting healthy long hair!
Kori S.
Kori S.
Used this back while I was growing out my Bob cut. If you like creme products I would go with this. It did help grow my hair out but I eventually got tired of flat ironing my hair then using a wet product or vice versa because of hair frizz.
columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you guys like pernevu products?