Parnevu T-Tree Herbal Grow, 6 oz. uploaded by Nikki I.Parnevu T-Tree Herbal Grow, 6 oz. uploaded by Phebean C.Parnevu T-Tree Herbal Grow, 6 oz. uploaded by daijah p.

BY PARNEVU

Stimulates growth; Prevents dandruff; Treats dry scalp. No mineral oil. Discover the Curative Secret of Parnevu T-Tree Oil: To achieve total hair and scalp health, Parnevu features the natural curative properties of Tea Tree Oil. Tea Tree Oil, Nature's Healer, is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory. Parnevu T-Tree Herbal Grow is uniquely formulated to stimulate healthy growth while treating dandruff and eliminating flaky, dry, and itchy scalp. Regular use of Parnevu T-Tree Herbal Grow naturally promotes growth and the healing process for total hair and scalp health. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
AMAZING. goes for months !!! My scalp feels hydrated and my ends feel super soft . I bought this on their website and t came with shampoo conditioner deep treatment packages also gloss and mini packets of the growth . For 8$ this product is better then all the 100$ products I’ve bought .
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
I love this t tree i have been using this for years and it really has grown my 4c hair i use it every night and in the morning it really moisturizes my hair i highly reccomend this and its cheap. Parnevu T-Tree Herbal Grow, 6 oz.
daijah p.
I believe if you are looking for hair growth you should definitely start with this because the it really works. the ingredients will not harm your scalp it will do a amazing job moisturizing your hair. i know for a fact you will not regret this product because my family and friends love it to and you could be next if you are on a mission to getting healthy long hair!
Cori S.
Used this back while I was growing out my Bob cut. If you like creme products I would go with this. It did help grow my hair out but I eventually got tired of flat ironing my hair then using a wet product or vice versa because of hair frizz.
Mawa C.
I tried this product as a recommendation from a friend but it didn't work for me maybe because I a have a different kinds of hair
Jae M.
Beacon, NY
Used this awhile ago... Really did enjoy it! Worked perfectly for me & my hair :)
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
Do you guys like pernevu products?
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Does this actually help with hair growth ? Have you seen a difference in your hair ?