Parnevu Growth Creme, T-Tree, 6 oz. uploaded by Ashlyn A.

BY PARNEVU

Strengthens hair. Stimulate growth. T-Tree Growth Creme penetrates the scalp with T-Tree's all-natural anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial agents, restoring the scalp and promoting growth. Made in U.S.A. see more...

• Does this work where can i purchase this 1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? I really want my hair to grow faster but ...3 Answers
Evangelina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I suffer from dry scalp and dandruff and guess what this stuff works like magic and takes all that crap away and it doesn't cost an arm n leg and doesn't stink better than some of those Orc meds that smell
Ashlyn A.
W Valley City, UT
Amazing smell! This completely shows a difference in my hair. I love tea tree oil and this leave in conditioner heals damaged hair extremely well. Have had same jar for over six months!
Christina M.
This really helped my hair grow also repairing it like my dead ends. I really like this product and it's amazing. I recommend it to anyone
Slady U.
CORONA, CA
It's great to easy your scalp if have an itchy one. I add it to my hair to keep it healthy and from split ends.
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am a big fan of this product, I just wish they didn't stop carrying it in my area
Audrey Paige S.
Alamosa, CO
Tea tree is what I swear by! Very gentle. A little goes a long way. Smells great
olivia b.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Absolutely love this product! it helps my hair so much I see tremendous results
Kayla B.
Grandfalls, NL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product...I use it on my daughters hair. I find that it actually helps with the frizz and leaves her hair feeling really soft.
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this product right after I condition my hair and I love the smell of this product and how healthy my hair looks after
Natalya M.
Vancouver, WA
Is it worth it? I really want my hair to grow faster but does this actually work or is it a waste of money?
Yulixa R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this work where can i purchase this

Amazon