BY PARLUX

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Parlux 385 PowerLight Ceramic Ionic Hair Dryer is an energy efficient dryer built from recyclable materials and has no harmful emission. Fitted with a powerful motor and built in silencer, it's lighter, quieter and more compact than all other Parlux... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Niketha J.
Currently I'm using this hair dryer. I got it just over 5 years ago it could be more. I haven't used a different one since. I'm still using my same dryer, it's really light weight, definately don't get that heavy blow dried smell that smells almost of burn like I've had in the past. I definately plan on getting a new one in the same family, this brand is great. I literally have zero complaints with this one, not even regarding the cord, which is the best because it's nice and long. This is a definate 5 star product, it is also a bit expensive but i haven't had to replace it to this day. I definately plan on using this brand for many many years to come.