BY PARLOR BY JEFF CHASTAIN

Curls gone wild? Add some definition and control to your hair with this amazing curl cream. It will help maintain and create soft curls that look au natural. This innovative formula from PARLOR by Jeff Chastain combines the silky texture of a serum with the light hold of a cream so it won't weigh down your locks. Now you can give your straightener a break and set your locks free-from frizz, from heat, and from time consuming relaxing treatments. Looks like your morning routine just got a whole see more...

Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I received a sample of this and loved it so much that I had to buy the full size version. It smells amazing with notes of musk, it is unlike any other hair product smell - I love it! It is very light, but eliminates frizz and helps shape the curl without looking crispy or greasy.
Angel H.
I received a sample of this last summer and forgot all about it until now. One of the best curling products I’ve used on my naturally curly hair. Seems a little pricey. I don’t know if I would purchase but if you’re not short on money I’d definitely recommend.
katie v.
Grand Rapids
I really like this product! It is lightweight and leaves the hair soft and touchable while calming frizz and adding decent curl definition. I like that you can apply on wet or dry hair and I LOVE the smell!
Riley S.
San Francisco, CA
This is now my go-to curl creme. I wish it was available at places other than Birchbox! It smells great and doesn't require a TON of product to have a big impact. It's pricey, but I'm willing to pay for something that makes my curls look nice. It's CG friendly, as well, so no need to worry about excessive buildup.
Sara N.
I have curly/wavy hair that's really frizzy and unpredictable. Originally I was using this in my wet hair to take the curls but I found that it actually works better in second day dry hair for an extra bounce and more lively curls. It's definitely one of my go to products.
Shea L.
This was in my Birchbox this past month. I have really dry naturally curly hair that's frizzy most of the time this time of year in humid Georgia. This cream was excellent in defining my curls and making my hair feel lighter. I loved the smell. I might purchase this cream soon because this styles my hair the best!
Laura P.
Blacksburg, VA
Fantastic product to help control frizz, hydrate curls, and keep the form of curls. Smells AMAZING and while I’m usually very generous with the amount of product I use, I really didn’t have to use much of this. A little really went a long way It absorbs into the hair, without any residue or heavy feeling.
C B.
This smells amazing as do all Parlor products. Like juicy peaches - very fresh. The directions on this recommend using "a quarter size amount" on hair. I only used a dime size and I'm glad because this just weighed down my waves and made my hair feel flat and oily. I think for someone with really porous and dry hair this would be good, but for me this doesn't work.
Caitlin D.
WOW! That is really the only way to describe this product. I have wavy -curly hair and this product is so light weight that it doesn't pull the curls or waves down!! I got a sample size and when that runs out am planning on purchasing the full size! SO GREAT!
Rose L.
I wasn't too sure about this. But I tried I in my damp hair and let it air dry. This gave me amazing waves that were not crunchy like beachy waves. My frizziness was under control and looked fabulous.