PARLOR by Jeff Chastain Smoothing Blowout Spray

by Parlor By Jeff Chastain

Much like wedding speeches and the sum total of one's 401k, a great blowout shouldn't be left to chance. This Smoothing Blowout Spray ensures a beautiful result every time. The lightweight spritz adds instant volume and luster while protecting hair from heat damage. Nourishing ingredients keep locks shiny and healthy looking for the long haul. Bonus: This blowout spray has a fresh, addictive scent (think: notes of ripe peach, cut grass, and white woods). All products from the line are safe for c

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PARLOR by Jeff Chastain Smoothing Blowout Spray!
Diana I.
San Jose
I cannot find this anywhere. I love it. Does anyone know where I can purchase more of this amazing product?PARLOR by Jeff Chastain Smoothing Blowout Spray
Karen V.
Green Valley, AZ
Love it! Sprays on effortlessly and works like a team player with all the other styling products in my hair, waiting for the blow dryer. The smell is fresh, not overpowering.
Mo H.
Jeff actually used to be my stylist when I lived in New York. He used the Blowout Spray on me around when it came out and I just never stopped using it. Even if I don't blow dry my hair I still use this. I have a lot of wavy/curly hair (though the actual strands are thin) and I think it really does make a difference on the finished look and longevity of my blowout. If I'm air drying my hair, using the spray helps to keep frizz to a minimum as well as making my hair feel softer. Aside from aesthetic perks of this spray - it smells AMAZING. Seriously. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I have told Jeff that he needs to make a perfume with the scent. I think he thought I was joking... I wasn't. :-)

Anyway, even now that I'm living on the opposite coast I still use this product. I've used it year round on hair that's been natural, bleached to oblivion, highlighted, damaged, and back to natural again and it's never left the rotation.

Amy F.
I don't typically use any heat on my hair but I really like this product as a leave in. It does a nice job of smoothing out any tangles and frizz that I might have. It's also a product that a little goes a long way which is always a great bonus. The smell is pretty light and pleasant. This is definitely a multitasking hair product.
Michele P.
Bayonne, NJ
I got a sample of this in a birchbox a while back and it was truly the best stuff I have ever used before blow drying my hair. Unfortunately it is a little price, otherwise all around great product!
Emilie R.
Orignac
J'adore ce produit! Il sent divinement bon, s'applique en spray. Je l'utilise sur cheveux mouillés après la douche puis je sèche mes cheveux. Au top!

Looking for your answer?