Parlor By Jeff Chastain PARLOR® by Jeff Chastain Volumizing Lifting Spray uploaded by Angie M.Parlor By Jeff Chastain PARLOR® by Jeff Chastain Volumizing Lifting Spray uploaded by Virginia B.

BY PARLOR BY JEFF CHASTAIN

Ever wish you could give your hair serious height and volume in the blink of an eye? Meet this innovative spray from haircare expert Jeff Chastain. Perfect for fine or lifeless locks in need of oomph, it combines the lifting effect of a root spray with the enhanced body of an all-over volume mist. In addition to volumizing with marshmallow root, it nourishes strands with sweet almond oil and strengthens hair with biotin. The result? Hair not only looks great-it's healthier, too. see more...

regina a.
lexington
The scent is great but this product is not for me. I had volume after it fianlly dried but it left my hair hurting. I felt I had so much volume in my hair, it was like how it feels when you take down a pony tail after a long day, that kind of hurt. Hard to explain. I would only recommend to someone who is looking to add loads of volume to their hair
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I received this in my Birchbox and was pleasantly surprised! I didn't expect much going into it, but it really did a great job. I used this spray when my hair was damp and sprayed it all over before drying my hair. It had a lovely scent and once my hair was done drying, it had so much more Volume than usual! I was so impressed!