BY PARLOR BY JEFF CHASTAIN

Who doesn't want hair that's as healthy as it is beautiful? This lightweight, gentle-cleansing shampoo from NYC stylist Jeff Chastain not only contains strengthening ingredients, but is also repairing and moisturizing. Even better? It has the brand's beautiful signature scent of ripe peach, fresh cut grass, and white woods, plus it's sulfate-free, paraben-free, gluten-free-and totally safe for color-treated hair. see more...

• Is this available anywhere other than Birchbox?3 Answers
  • I have tried the Sea Salt spray and I love it. Is the sha...1 Answers
Brittney H.
I received this in my birchbox and I really enjoyed it. It was hydrating and left my ends feeling repaired. The smell of the product was as if I got my hair shampooed at the salon. Their products have a distinct smell of peaches and like white woods (I like it). The only down side is that is $22.00 for the shampoo. Still thinking about purchasing the full-size.
Jennifer S.
Fairfax, VA
This shampoo left my hair smelling so clean and super shiny.  I received this in my January Birchbox and was pleasantly surprised with how much I loved using this product.  My husband even enjoyed how much my hair smelled.  My hair can get greasy and this product did not leave my hair weighted down.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
So the smell of this shampoo is AMAZING but the way it left my hair wasn't. It made my hair dry and frizzy I had to add so much oil and product to my hair that it wasn't worth it. I will not be purchasing this product after sampling it
Lexie G.
Pearl, MS
I have pretty dry hair, and it didn't seem to do much about that. However, it did feel like it cleaned my hair and smelled really good. Nothing too exciting though. I probably won't use it again since it wasn't very moisturizing to my hair.
Kimberly B.
Received this in my Birch box it is really light weight really loved it. Smells great and hasn't weighed my hair down I am waiting for my hair to dry now we will be seeing end result soon. Love it so far
Laura P.
Blacksburg, VA
The best thing about this shampoo is the smell; it smells SO good. I have extremely thick hair, so I didn’t notice a huge difference in moisture or hydration. My hair did feel clean and again, it smells really good.
Jesslyn S.
Fort Meade, FL
This shampoo is amazing it hydrates my hair so good it also moisturises it I love it it is very effective and works well and it is even very affordable very good shampoo I would definitely recommend it
Cassie K.
Greensboro, NC
I honestly could not tell a huge difference in my hair. It smells amazing, and my hair did feel a little softer, however, I would've loved to have seen a difference in my hair.
Kimberly G.
Pelzer, SC
I could definitely tell a difference but it wasn't a good one. My hair was so dry and frizzy. I had to add oil to my hair right after using this product. I received it as a sample from Birchbox. It dried my hair out so bad. I've been repairing my hair with other products and then I used this and felt like I set it back months. Ugh it was awful. I'm sure it's a great product if you don't have damaged hair. Otherwise don't use!!!
cecilia m.
I think this is a great shampoo I had the volumizinf and texturizing. and it did just that. and smell great like your at a salon. I only had a sample size so I was only able to use twice. it had great slip and made my hair feel like lightweight. the only con was it was just a tad stripping but if you follow with the conditioner or any other moisturizing conditioner which I did you won't even notice.
Jennifer N.
Greenville, NC
Is this available anywhere other than Birchbox?
Lisa A.
Winter Garden, FL
I have tried the Sea Salt spray and I love it. Is the shampoo just as good?