Parle Hide & Seek Chocolate Chip Cookies - 100g (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jyoti G.

BY PARLE

Patti B.
Algonquin , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these! Crispy light, with chocolate chips. If you can find the brown wrapper one, it's coffee flavored chocolate chip cookies, those are my favorite. I get these at a little store near me.
Mili Rani R.
Covington , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Never thought I'd find an indian favorite biscuit brand on Influenster! If nothing else, I ALWAYS get this yummy treat available at any indian store! Cheap, yummy and caters very well to the chocolate chip biscuit lover!
Orange flavor in particular is my top love!
miriam t.
New York
These are one of the best cookies I've ever had! There delicious. Though they remind me of regular chocolate chip cookies they're still amazing
Sarah S.
Plainview , NY
These were my favorite cookies growing up! Very affordable and the taste is fantastic. Chocolatey and crunchy but can still melt in your mouth!
Shumaila Y.
Hollywood, FL
I really want to try . It look very yummy i will go to store and buy it as soon i can becosue i love chocalte chip cookies
Lynlee E.
I have never tasted these but I have heard decent things about them! Plan on trying them in the best future
Manisha M.
Chennai, Tamil Nādu
Amazing biscuits ... Chocochip in it is just delicious... Tastes like dairymilk chocolate... I can eat all day anytime .. best snack like biscuits I hog on . Can also be used while making biscuit cakes and chocolate dipped biscuit cake.
Jyoti G.
India
Takes my breath away... the smell the shape the texture i love them all and above all the Taste 😍😍😍😍 i love them sooo much u can say the only biscuits i eat 💜💜💜
Anita a.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these biscuits. It's one of the best Chocolate chip biscuits in India. The quality is really good. And the chocolate taste is rich.
Krati S.
These are cheap chocolate cookies with lots choco chips inside. Very crunchy and chocolatey.
Everybody loves them.