Parks & Recreation

by NBC Universal, Inc.

The absurd antics of an Indiana town's public officials as they pursue sundry projects to make their city a better place.

Where does the show take place?
how good is this
Who's your favourite character?
Start your review of Parks & Recreation!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The first season was a bit of a struggle, I just found Leslie annoying (I actually REALLY like Amy Poehler, just not that character).in reviews
I know people say it gets better after the first season, but i just cant pull myself through to season 2, its just plain awful and not at all funny :(in reviews
Aziz Ansari as Tom Haverford is hilarious but RON SWANSON is the most amazing character on any show right now!!in reviews
I started watching this show on Netflix when I was in a bit of a slumb, and definitely needed something that was going to make me laugh.in reviews
This is one of my favorite shows, it's so funny, and I think I might start having a 'treatyoself' day like Donna and Tom.in reviews
Bianca C.
San Bruno, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Parks & Recreation uploaded by Bianca C.
Parks & Recreation uploaded by Bianca C.
I love this series! So funnyy. I would definitely recommend. And if you like it I would recommend The Office, if you haven’t already seen it, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and Superstore. They’re all comedies about people in different work environments.
Natalie H.
Such a great comedy. All the people in the show are hilarious. I think it's pretty original and hope the show has a pretty good run.
Sydney U.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is an all time favorite of mine. The first season is a bit rough, but it's worth powering through. This show develops into being hilarious and very witty. The development of the characters is worth watching as well.
Abbie L.
Falls Church, VA
Parks and Recreation is one of my favorite shows! The characters are so funny!!
Parks and Recreation is one of my favorite shows! The characters are so funny!!
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
I enjoyed this show. It was an easy listening show, you can sit on the couch while on your phone and watch. Don’t need to pay your full attention to or you won’t know what going on. It was funny and way better than the office. That show was horrible. This actually made me chuckle. Not overly funny. Not terrible.
Lydia T.
Hudson, NH
So funny. This show has such a hilarious cast. It’s a heartfelt comedy that has me laughing hysterically and cheering on the characters. They cast has great chemistry. It’s truly a delight. Bye bye little sebastian.
Kyle T.
Madison, WI
I feel like the characters on parks and rec are my friends, and not in a pathetic way (I think). Each one is unique and although they have become a little caricature like as the seasons have gone by, they are each so much fun. The writing is smart and Amy Poehler is spectacular. I appreciate the feminism of the show's main character, Leslie. If you liked the office or enjoy modern family, add this show to your watchlist.
Rox D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Watched all of parks and Rec at least twice. This was such an amazing show. They had great chemistry, great humor, so many storylines that could be considered favorites. Love stories that make you laugh and wish at the same time.
Dad ..
Mesa, AZ
Not as good as the office. Season 3 is the golden years. IMO. Solid show overall. Really hard to watch once Leslie starts campaigning. Is that a spoiler? Nah not really well. Is it? Nah anyway. It’s pretty funny. Ron Swanson is the best part of the show. That and ya heard with perd.
Lindsay H.
Annapolis, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
[product:parks-&-recreation] will have you laughing from the first episode through the last. Each of the actors bring a different type of humor to the table so I think anyone will enjoy the show. Highly recommended, but be ready to binge because it will happen.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...