Parkay Whipped 58% Vegetable Oil Spread 13 Oz Tub uploaded by Nicole T.

BY PARKAY

Now only parkay is made with real, nonfat milk for that fresh and creamy taste your whole family will love. Enjoy parkay on all your favorite foods. see more...

BreAnna A.
Bartlett, KS
This is absolutely disgusting. Worst butter I've ever had in my entire life. I don't care how much it costs, I am never going to buy this ever again and I wouldn't recommend it to any of my friends either. It could ruin an entire dish.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
This is an ok spread for me. It's not bad but it's not the best I've tried. Somehow this doesn't have much flavor, compared to other brands. I'll buy this if this is the only thing available lol.
Marlisse T.
Manati
I really love this butter because of its consistency is great for mash potatoes and the flavor is delicious. I really recommend it.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Fresh and creamy taste, 58% whipped. try the toasted bread with the butter, you tastes delicious. No hydrogenated oil.
Nicole T.
Santiago
this butter is not my favorite ... I feel the taste is super soft, not bad, but it lacks more savor to real butter