BY PARKAY

Enjoy the rich, creamy, buttery taste of Parkay® on all your family's favorite foods, and it's cholesterol free! see more...

Natasha K.
Fort Myers
Purchased at: Publix
Love this product! It’s super flavorful, is very inexpensive and spreads effortlessly! My 9 year old loves using this because she can spread this on her bread without ruining it! I think it’s a great product and will be sad if I ever see it go!
Angel F.
I'm quite aware that this is not healthy, but it is sooo good on white rice, corn on the cob, or any steamed veggies. This squeeze bottle makes it easy to make a toast or just pretty much put it on anything. I can't remember how much i got this at the commissary but i would definitely be buying more.
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
I love this stuff, I use it in place of butter and it taste great! It's so easy to use simply squeeze it out. Eating corn on the cob is a jiff! I use it in soups, gravies, toast, mashed potatoes, cakes, etc. It's thick and creamy and taste good and meets up to my butter likes!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is such a yummy substitute for butter! I started eating it when my sister got her gall bladder removed (she can't have fatty foods) and it tastes just like real butter. It's thick, creamy, and great on toast, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes...you name it! Definitely a staple in my house now.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
I know it's not the healthiest option, but I really love this stuff! It's so cheap, tasty and convenient. It's great for cooking, and easy for kids to use. I alway have a bottle of this in my refrigerator!
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
Just like the picture shows this is good for squirting onto corn or potatoes. I think it is better for people with kids because it is less messy and easier to use that real butter.
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
I love Parkay and i love spray margarine. We have a toddler and it's very easy to use at mealtimes. Its pretty thick but tastes really good.
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
Love this for toast and anything especially on my corn on the cob!! Come on people, I can't believe there aren't more reviews for this!!
Grizette M.
Excellent for the corn on the grill ..
Highly recommended.
Kids love to squeeze it, and we as a parents have less mess to clean up.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
We love this butter, its always in our fridge. Love the convenience of a soft squeeze butter at anytime.