Parkay Spray Butter

0mg CHOLESTEROL.
Parkay.
Fresh & Creamy Taste.
Spray.
44% Vegetable Oil Spread.
REFRIGERATION RECOMMENDED.
NET WT 8 OZ (226g).

What all do you guys use this for? I'm curious to try it with other things!
Start your review of Parkay Spray Butter!
Alicia M.
Polk city, FL
Parkay Spray Butter uploaded by Alicia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
As you can see, I LOVE THIS SPRAY!!!!!! Making grilling sandwiches super easy, and on pop corn, corn on the Cobb, and many many more thing easy! And the taste is so awesome!
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
0 calories yes I love this spray butter. if my food requires a little butter I just pull it out shake and spray. very convenient and not expensive the cheapest place I found it is at Walmart great product
Grace T.
Elkhart, IN
Parkay Spray Butter uploaded by Grace T.
I like this butter spray because it’s convenient to use on food. I like to put it on corn on the cob as well.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Parkay Spray Butter uploaded by Shauna G.
I've been buying Parkay spray as a substitute for butter for years. I use it on my toast my potatoes and so on. It's a great way to cut out fat and calories in your diet without feeling deprived. One spray contains zero calories and zero fat. I would definitely recommend this.
Courtney G.
Cullman, AL
I keep this in the fridge at all times. It's the healthy alternative to butter and tastes amazing! Great for spraying on baked potatoes, toast, rice, etc.
Tara M.
Springville, IN
Zero calories and so easy to use especially on sweet corn. It tastes like butter and is yummier than other products like it. Parkay outdid themselves with the flavor of their spray butter! I definitely will buy this from now on.
Sherry B.
Radford, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
We have used this for years. Low in calories so you can cook with it. Put it in your favorite bread you can do so much and it low in calories.
Mallory  B.
Williamstown, WV
My favorite butter product to date. Great for bagels, pancakes, grilled cheese, etc. when you're wanting to keep calories low. It's affordable and low calorie. Best of both worlds!
Shannon B.
Tastes pretty good. No calories so that's really good! I use it in cooking and eating straight on my food. The price is pretty decent. It seems easy to find.
melissa P.
This is great butter, sprays great & taste great bust if all no calories. great on toast,corn even to spray pans with.