Parkay Margarine Fresh & Creamy Taste uploaded by Yvonne H.

BY PARKAY #37 in Butter & Margarine

Great NEW Taste!
Made with Nonfat Real Milk. Fresh & Creamy Taste.
0g TRANS FAT 0mg CHOLESTEROL PER SERVING.
58% Whipped Vegetable Oil Spread.
MADE FROM CORN.
100% Less Cholesterol Than Butter.
Now only Parkay is made with real, nonfat milk for that fresh and creamy taste your whole family will love. Enjoy Parkay on all your favorite foods. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. see more...

• Is his really salty? Because k don't like really salty bu...2 Answers
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
This is the butter we use every day in our household, whether it be the tub of butter or actual sticks. I love that it doesn’t have any hydrogenated oil. It tastes great and it is reasonably priced.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Parkay is the BEST I love it. I use it to bake I use it to saute. I love it. My whole family lives it. Me being a butter lover im picky but this is amazing.
Kassandra V.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product its rhe best of the best no other butter can evencome close to their products it super cheap and i love using it for everything
Andrea M.
Yonkers
This is the only better I use it soft and taste good what I like about it when I put it on my wonder bread it not hard it so smooth to put it on
Dana K.
This margarine is just amazing it full of flavor, wonderful to cook with it doest even let stuff stick to the pan oh so useful
Megan M.
South Bend, IN
I used to love parkway but I haven't really seen it I stores that much anymore. do like to buy this brand when I do see it.
Tiffani L.
This is a very low priced butter but it's awesome for baking. I use this regularly, almost on an everyday basis.
Tysheema M.
I like Parkway because is made with Real milk and it has less with this vegetable than the leading brand.
Kristi K.
Natrona Hts, PA
This is the best brand of margarine for sure. I have used this brand pretty much as long as I remember.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
Very good, smooth, easy to spread, I like it on my toast in the morning, or to use it to cook.
Nora M.
Woodbridge, VA
Is his really salty? Because k don't like really salty butter