GroceryDairyParkay
Margarine Fresh & Creamy Taste

Parkay Margarine Fresh & Creamy Taste

by Parkay

Great NEW Taste!
Made with Nonfat Real Milk. Fresh & Creamy Taste.
0g TRANS FAT 0mg CHOLESTEROL PER SERVING.
58% Whipped Vegetable Oil Spread.
MADE FROM CORN.
100% Less Cholesterol Than Butter.
Now only Parkay is made with real, nonfat milk for that fresh and creamy taste your whole family will love. Enjoy Parkay on all your favorite foods. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.

Is there any natural ingredients in this product?
Is his really salty? Because k don't like really salty butter
Start your review of Parkay Margarine Fresh & Creamy Taste!
Ali P.
Parkay butter is not my favorite. It has a good smooth texture but I prefer Country Crock!
Temeika  G.
Jesup, GA
The best butter ever but it’s so hard to find in my hometown now. Like it’s perfect. I love the taste it gives. I just wish I could find the tube.
Kennedy W.
PIEDMONT
This is the butter we use every day in our household, whether it be the tub of butter or actual sticks. I love that it doesn’t have any hydrogenated oil. It tastes great and it is reasonably priced.
Yvonne H.
Summerville, PA
Parkay Margarine Fresh & Creamy Taste uploaded by Yvonne H.
Parkay is the BEST I love it. I use it to bake I use it to saute. I love it. My whole family lives it. Me being a butter lover im picky but this is amazing.
Dana K.
This margarine is just amazing it full of flavor, wonderful to cook with it doest even let stuff stick to the pan oh so useful
Tiffani L.
This is a very low priced butter but it's awesome for baking. I use this regularly, almost on an everyday basis.
Lauren B.
Carlinville, IL
Parkay butter is delicious and affordable! very cheap and still good quality butter
Stephanie D.
APO, AE
We use butter for cooking and baking, but buy parkay for toast and bread. We like the flavor.
Megan M.
South Bend, IN
I used to love parkway but I haven't really seen it I stores that much anymore. do like to buy this brand when I do see it.
Becca L.
West Bend, WI
I love this spread! It makes my veggies tasty, melts into my toast, and just has a great taste! I highly recommend this spread, as it's as close to a buttery flavor as I can find.