Personal CareHair RemovalParissa
Wax Strips Sensitive 3 Assorted Sizes - 24 Strips

Parissa Wax Strips Sensitive 3 Assorted Sizes - 24 Strips

by Parissa

Parissa Wax Strips Sensitive 3 Assorted Sizes Description: For Underarm, Bikini And Face Parissa s gentle, natural products result in salon-smooth skin that lasts for weeks. Skin stays smoother longer since regrowth is sparser and finer. Parissa products also exfoliate the skin and removes impurities for healthy, radiant skin. Results: smooth soft skin for up to 6 weeks- clean, supple results- safer than lotions and lasers- finer, sparser regrowth. Advantages: no-heat, washable formula infused with calming lavender- natural and easy to use- best for peach fuzz, upper leg, arms and torso- formulated for girls, teens, and anyone removing hair for the very first time.

For Underarm, Bikini And Face; Gentle, natural products result in salon-smooth skin that lasts for weeks; Skin stays smoother longer since regrowth is sparser and finer; Removes impurities for healthy, radiant skin

Parissa Super Pack Wax Strips are these as good as veet strips??
are these able to be cut? are they as good as the veet ones?
Do these really work on the bikini area?
Start your review of Parissa Wax Strips Sensitive 3 Assorted Sizes - 24 Strips!
Tracy H.
Centennial, CO
Parissa Wax Strips Sensitive 3 Assorted Sizes - 24 Strips uploaded by Tracy H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I know this is not the most exciting product to review. But I really these wax strips. They do the job without ripping my skin. It also doesn’t leave skin irritated. There is some initial redness which is to be expected. But it fades away quickly. Plus the wax pretty much comes off with the strip. But if any is left on your skin it is easy to remove with a face oil. I have bought it multiple times & highly recommend it. Parissa Wax Strips Sensitive 3 Assorted Sizes - 24 Strips
Melissa B.
Parissa brand wax strips make waxing easy and mess free. There’s no need for a warmer or all of the mess that comes with using a warmer. The wax is already on strips and you can warm it between your hands. I usually use a blow dryer to warm more quickly. Then wear away and you’re done. Easy peasy.
Alexandra M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using these for over 10 years now. As far as I'm concerned they are the best in the market. As user friendly as it gets. Pain is minimal even when first starting out.
Diana B.
This is hands down the easiest at-home waxing option! The strips are very easy to use. Love that when removing hair (even coarse hairs), the wax doesn't stick to the skin. The package contains azylene oil (from camomile) that has calming effect on irritated skin after waxing. The greatest pro is that all the ingredients are natural.
Evan D.
Greenville , SC
works really well! i love how easy it is to have the wax already on the strips. I have not had a bad experience with wax strips yet but i definitely like these!
Liv G.
By far the best self-wax kit I've ever used... and lately I can't seem to find them in store. May need to start ordering online because nothing else I've used comes close. Although not without pain, it definitely does the most thorough job and I find lasts the longest between waxes of all brands I've tried. Such great strips!
Kristine D.
Germantown, MD
I've used the Parissa Wax Strips for my face. I personally prefer using the green Nad's facial strips. Parissa leaves behind wax on my face, but not as badly as other brands have. I usually need to go over my lip area at least twice with this strip. There's no fragrance. The material is also kinda waxy and flimsy. I much prefer the Nad's brand.
Christina H.
These are amazing to have on hand. Just press on your skin rub and not painful. Inusually have a few of these in my purse or luggage. You never know when you may need a quick touch up
Jennifer E.
Modesto, CA
Pleasantly surprised at how well these work! I used the strips on my upper lip and they were perfect. No mess, no redness.
Sarah L.
I love these strips! I previously used Completely Bare and they are the absolute WORST to use on your face and have even worse customer service. These feel like they don't even stick to your skin, just the hair. I did not break out from it after even though I have sensitive skin. Comes with a vile of blue oil to take any residue away too. Not sure how well they would work on a bikini line, but on the face they're a game changer
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Manisha K.
Avenel, NJ
il y a 3 ans
Parissa Super Pack Wax Strips are these as good as veet strips??
Silvia L. il y a 3 ans
It’s much better, I really don’t like veet, try parissa but you need to do it with a good technique.