BY PARISSA #65 in Waxing Kits

32 Ready-To-Use Wax Strips that Make Eyebrow Waxing a Breeze. Mini-sized strips are perfect for shaping or maintaining brows up to 6 weeks. Clear backing allows for mistake-proof placement and perfect arches. Also great for getting small hairs on fingers or toes. Includes 1 vial of Azulene Oil to soothe and calm skin after waxing. These mini, pre-waxed strips really are the quickest and easiest way to shape your brows.  Each brow shaper strip is already lined with our gentle formula cream wax , on a clear backing which means you can see exactly where its going - and the mini size strip snugs perfectly up under your brow. see more...

Lauren B.
Naperville, IL
I love love love these teeny eyebrow wax strips. They're small enough that you still have control over which hairs you remove. I used to use the ABH eyebrow wax kit before they discontinued it and while I liked it, I felt that you had a little too much control and also that if you didn't get the wax hot enough, you could have tragic mishaps, like I when I took off half my eyebrow because I used to much wax. With these strips you have no such problems since you just have to heat them up between your hands and position them how you like. They're great for maintenance waxing, since you can get rid of all the hairs outside your brow line in one fell swoop. I truly love these.
Sharyn A.
Louisville, CO
When I'm on travel it's hard to keep up how unruly my brows get. I love my brow artist and didn't want to go to anyone else but my brows were in dire need of some love so I stopped by the closest Ulta and purchase these during their bogo50 sale. The strips were really easy to handle and I was able to use to them efficiently within 5 minutes of reading the instructions. They removed hair really well and even got some of the baby hairs that I have a hard time with. Overall a really good product, would purchase again.
Anastasia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love this product. I picked it up for the first time at Whole Foods. It takes time to get used to waxing yourself - practice makes perfect. Not suitable for sensitive skin or for people that do not have experience with professional hair removal. I only use these for upkeep between professional threading or waxing. I would not use them to shape the brow unless you are a professional. I like that it comes with the oil treatment to calm the skin after use.
Maria B.
Jacksonville, FL
I used these wax strips for my eyebrows, and they work great. They're easy to use and effective, especially for the price. I would definitely buy them again. The only negatives I had were that I wished the wax strips were pre-cut and that I didn't have to wax every 2 weeks - If I have them done at salon, I can wait almost a month before having to wax/tweeze again.
Ash K.
I have naturally arched eyebrows which I like to wax myself since all the ladies at the salon ruin it. I've used Parissa wax strips for as long as I can remember because all my 'cool' older cousins used to use it :)
It's very effective and precise. Does not give me too many red bumps and always leaves me with perfectly shaped brows!
Michaela C.
Holliston
I love how small these strips are, which makes them a perfect size for sculpting and shaping brows on your own. However, the wax was very tacky and didn't remove hair all too well, it would take multiple strips to achieve results in one spot. Though the remover solution helps a lot! Decent product but nothing that wowed me.
Jessica M.
Ellettsville, IN
I LOVE these strips! They are just the right size to get close to your eyebrows, without taking off more than you intended. They are a cold wax, so no burns or time limits, and work great! my only critique, is that there should be more of them in the box.
Amber A.
Absolutely love these eyebrow wax strips!! They are so easy to use. The mini strips help to create the perfect brow shape that you want. Also comes with some after wax care.
Jennifer D.
Dundalk, MD
Very easy to use with great results. Clear backing let's you wax just the hairs you want. Comes right off with very little pain. My favorite hair removal product.
Infinity B.
Great for eyebrow waxing. Great size, much better than cutting the giant Sally Hansen ones I used to use. Effectively removes stray brows with little pain.
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI
Does this work well?
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Wellness Guru Expert
I've never tried waxing before. And I don't tolerate pain too too well.... on a scale of 1-10, how much would you say these hurt?
Sarah T.
Braham, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
How easy is this to use for someone who has always paid someone to wax brows?