BY PARISSA #35 in Waxing Kits

Parissa® Wax Strips for Face & Bikini are a mess-free, express hair remover that are ready to use. Zip away unwanted hair on the upper lip, cheeks & bikini line instantly – keeping skin smooth for up to 6 weeks. Small wax strips are sized correctly for the upper lip or small areas around the bikini line and the kit includes a vial of Azulene Oil ot soothe and soften skin, preventing ingrown hairs. 2 Easy Steps: 1. press on 2. zip off Ideal for: beginners, touch ups & travel. Contains: 16 (8 x 2 sided) strips, easy to follow photo instructions, 8 ml vial of Azulene Oil. Satisfaction Guaranteed: Read Instructions & cautions before use. Available at Fred Meyer, Giant Eagle, Hannaford, Harmon, Ricky’s, Select Target, Ulta, Wegmans, Vitamin Shoppe and Whole Foods Markets and online at http://parissa.com/catalog/product/wax-strips-face-bikini see more...

Parissa® Wax Strips Face & Bikini
  • "It worked really well on my upper lip and upper eyebrows but I needed to use something else for shaping under the eyebrow because it's straight shape didn't work well with the arch of the brow." in 10 reviews
  • "I used on my upper lip & it left several hairs small & larger & I couldn't go back over the areas as the instructions say DO NOT." in 9 reviews
  • "These are a little more expensive than some other wax strips, but I think they're worth being able to go 3 or 4 weeks without hair removal." in 8 reviews
  • "I must admit that the Gigi wax did remove hair better, but it was difficult to use and the wax cooled before I had a chance to finish." in 7 reviews
Sarah L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these strips! I previously used Completely Bare and they are the absolute WORST to use on your face and have even worse customer service. These feel like they don't even stick to your skin, just the hair. I did not break out from it after even though I have sensitive skin. Comes with a vile of blue oil to take any residue away too. Not sure how well they would work on a bikini line, but on the face they're a game changer
Erin K.
Really nice and easy to use. My only issue is that sometimes it did not get all of the hair off. Purchased at a local beauty supply shop and found it to be very affordable, but again, I ended up using more than I thought because I had to go over some areas twice. I would still recommend though because it got the job done!
Kimberly H.
Littleton, CO
I use these only for the bikini line. They are gentle and can be used a couple of times before discarding. You warm a strip in your hands, peel apart and you have two separate strips. Hold area of skin tight, apply, and strip off. I have never had any issues with ingrown hairs or irritation and I have sensitive skin.
Brittani O.
Wellness Guru Expert
Everyone I know loves these but they made my skin break out so bad!! They definitely got the job done, they got rid of all my hair, but I was left with little red bumps all over the area I waxed! I bought them at ulta & they were fairly inexpensive. I wanted to love them so bad, but they just didn't work for me.
Suz A.
They were okay. I prefer Nads wax strips, but these are not the worse ones I've ever purchased (Bliss gets that award). I would probably not repurchase. It is an average price for wax strips. Bought it at Ulta. Would not necessarily recommend to any friends.
Taylor M.
Miramar Beach, FL
I love this kit! I have purchased it many times. I use it on my eyebrows and on my upper lip. The blue oil that it comes with is great for removing leftover wax and it soothes the skin. The straps are effective and very easy to use.
Christina H.
These are amazing to have on hand. Just press on your skin rub and not painful. Inusually have a few of these in my purse or luggage. You never know when you may need a quick touch up
Alexandra M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have been using these for over 10 years now. As far as I'm concerned they are the best in the market. As user friendly as it gets. Pain is minimal even when first starting out.
Rabeea S.
These are probably the best wax strips I have ever used! They are so easy to use and they do the job so well. I usually use these strips on my upper lip and arms.
Jenna C.
Downingtown, PA
Works better than other drugstore brands. Doesn't leave sticky wax behind and the azelene oil comes in a nice glass bottle. Worth it.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Has anybody try the veet wax strips? Are these better? Please give me your opinion..
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Does this provide any anesthetic to apply prior to waxing?
Tamara A.
Crowley , Tx
Is this something you can do by yourself or you need someone to help you?
Jacade M.
Beaverton, OR
Anyone have tips for getting the most out of your wax strips?
Laura P.
Why did i not receive these in my vox box.. i answered this for yall because i see many people asking!