BY PARISSA #48 in Waxing Kits

Parissa® Wax Strips for Face & Bikini are a mess-free, express hair remover that are ready to use. Zip away unwanted hair on the upper lip, cheeks & bikini line instantly – keeping skin smooth for up to 6 weeks. Small wax strips are sized correctly for the upper lip or small areas around the bikini line and the kit includes a vial of Azulene Oil ot soothe and soften skin, preventing ingrown hairs. 2 Easy Steps: 1. press on 2. zip off Ideal for: beginners, touch ups & travel. Contains: 16 (8 x 2 sided) strips, easy to follow photo instructions, 8 ml vial of Azulene Oil. Satisfaction Guaranteed: Read Instructions & cautions before use. Available at Fred Meyer, Giant Eagle, Hannaford, Harmon, Ricky’s, Select Target, Ulta, Wegmans, Vitamin Shoppe and Whole Foods Markets and online at http://parissa.com/catalog/product/wax-strips-face-bikini see more...

Parissa® Wax Strips Face & Bikini
  • "It worked really well on my upper lip and upper eyebrows but I needed to use something else for shaping under the eyebrow because it's straight shape didn't work well with the arch of the brow." in 10 reviews
  • "I used on my upper lip & it left several hairs small & larger & I couldn't go back over the areas as the instructions say DO NOT." in 9 reviews
  • "These are a little more expensive than some other wax strips, but I think they're worth being able to go 3 or 4 weeks without hair removal." in 8 reviews
  • "I must admit that the Gigi wax did remove hair better, but it was difficult to use and the wax cooled before I had a chance to finish." in 7 reviews
Julia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super easy for lips and brows. I can touch up between threads and not feel like Groucho Marx. Nearly painless because the was just warms between your hands, it doesn't get super hot. Azure oil combats redness after, and they give you plenty.
Farah J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are not perfect but they do work really well if you need a quick fix. Very inexpensive and easy to use. Price point is good. I last bought these from ulta or sally beauty. I think you should try it if you need it for back up
Diana B.
This is hands down the easiest at-home waxing option! The strips are very easy to use. Love that when removing hair (even coarse hairs), the wax doesn't stick to the skin. The package contains azylene oil (from camomile) that has calming effect on irritated skin after waxing. The greatest pro is that all the ingredients are natural.
Asha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
These work decently. I use them only for my upper lip. It pulls out most of the hair, but I noticed you have to go over the same area quite a few times. Also I like to cut these up in smaller portions so it's more effective.The wax is easy to remove with provided oil or you could use baby oil. I would use these again.
SheSoTang17 ..
I ended up not liking these for several reasons. I used them strictly on my face as I do not need to wax my arms or legs & I never wax my underarms or bikini area (like shaving those areas). I found these don't get the job done as I would have hoped on the face. I used on my upper lip & it left several hairs small & larger & I couldn't go back over the areas as the instructions say DO NOT. I would have liked to ability to cut these to fit small areas like the brow area so you don't get the wax on hairs you don't want to lose. I did my brows one day and only needed 1 side of the strip so the 2nd side just stays uncovered with no way to reseal it. I wish these were more customizable, like if you could cut them but the wax is so sticky & messy that is out of the question. Well, they were too big for the face area, didn't remove all the hairs, & are wasted if you only need 1 side of the strip. The other side is uncovered & can pick up bacteria & contaminants even if you put it back in the box. I don't believe I'll be making these a part of my beauty regime. I didn't test their bikini area removal but if they can't remove my baby & thinner hairs from my face, no frigging way would I try pulling off bikini, leg or underarm hairs with them.
Sarah Lee G.
Vacaville, CA
So I tried these a couple of times now. They seemed to work pretty well at removing the hair though during one of the uses I did have it rip my skin a bit drawing blood and scabbing over. Maybe my skin was just thin in that spot, or it was extra hairy there? Not sure but it doesn't happen every time so I am hoping it was a one time thing. It worked really well on my upper lip and upper eyebrows but I needed to use something else for shaping under the eyebrow because it's straight shape didn't work well with the arch of the brow.

The oil that came with it seemed to get the residue off well and didn't cause any breakouts from use which is good because I have sensitive skin and most things that are heavy or oily do.

I liked how these strips could be portable and easy to use while traveling without having to worry about multiple pieces or messy clean up.

Like I said at the beginning I would use this along with another product I use. I think they each have their stand out uses, this works better on my lip and upper brow, and the other works well on the lower brow!
Nicole K.
Albany, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was not satisfied with this product! I purchased to remove hair on my face, specifically above my lip. It removed about 30% of the hair and left a significant amount of wax on my skin. I will not buy again.
Wizdom N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I asked to see how they worked and fell in love instantly! Being able to remove unwanted hair right in the comfort of your own home is so much better than going to a salon and waiting over an hour.
Amy M.
Hodges, SC
I typically use a very similar style of wax strips from a popular brand (they are not all-natural). These worked just as well as the other brand, which is to say that they work perfectly for my needs. I appreciate that they are all natural -- this isn't a beauty area where I am usually very concerned with all-natural products, but I like to try natural when I can. That said, the price on these is very expensive compared to others. I usually carefully cut the strips in halves or contours to do my eyebrows, and even with maximizing the use that way, I'd probably only get a few applications out of each box. I'm an extremely budget-conscious shopper when it comes to beauty products, so I'm not sure if I would buy these unless they were at a lower price point. That said, they definitely live up to their non-natural competition in the waxing aisle!
Lena P.
Seattle, WA
I can't say that I know much about wax strips. I was using Gigi's hard wax for a while, but I felt that was too painful because the strips would become brittle and break when I tried to pull them off. I got these parissa wax strips from influenster and they are a lot easier to use! Last time I waxed I did one side of my bikini line with Gigi and the other side with parissa. I must admit that the Gigi wax did remove hair better, but it was difficult to use and the wax cooled before I had a chance to finish. On the other hand, I used parissa and while they were not as good at removing the hair as Gigi wax, they were a lot faster and easier to use. Parissa wax strips did leave my skin feeling sticky, but the strips were a relief after using Gigi. I think I will order more of these. There easy enough to use once every couple weeks. Honestly, I only used Gigi's wax only once a year, because it's a lot harder to use.
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Has anybody try the veet wax strips? Are these better? Please give me your opinion..
Angelique D.
Oakland Park, FL
Does this provide any anesthetic to apply prior to waxing?
Jacade M.
Beaverton, OR
Anyone have tips for getting the most out of your wax strips?
Laura P.
Why did i not receive these in my vox box.. i answered this for yall because i see many people asking!
Tamara A.
Crowley , Tx
Is this something you can do by yourself or you need someone to help you?