BY PARISSA

Natural Hair Removal System For Legs, Body & Face Warm Wax Kit includes: Warm Wax 4oz/120g: A professional quality solid wax that is ideal for removing short, coarse hair. Great for facial hair and peach fuzz. Azulene Oil 2floz/60ml: Convenient spray bottle format.  Azulene oil removes any wax residue and cleans skin after waxing. Wax Warmer: Heat your wax for approx 20 min. Warmer will keep your wax at the desired consistency. 2 x Exfoliating Gloves: Use when bathing to massage away dead skin cells and help prevent ingrown hair. *Note: spatula no. see more...

Natalie M.
Conroe, TX
Used it for the first time today and really liked it so far. the warmer heats the wax up to the perfect temperature without being too hot; the wax and the strips make for perfect hair removal; i did cut my strips to the size i needed because they are too long. my only complaint is watch out if you get the wax on your finger. it is very hard to get off. maybe the next time i will use gloves.
Yarrow R.
Manchester, Maine
This kit is awesome..wax heater included. goes on super easy and leaves smooth results!!! I'm so pleased that the oil included removes wax residue and i can use this product on my peach fuzz.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
I have tried hot wax before but not this particular one I would really love to try this particular one it really does look great and would really love to check it out
Erin O.
Owings, MD
I can not live without this wax kit. It is gentle on the skin but effective in removing hair. The warmer makes it so easy to use.
Zhanna A.
Plano, TX
A bit painful to use, so I do not use them too often. I prefer to shave rather than use was products.
Cindi C.
Smyrna, GA
This product works very well and I hope people love it as much as I do and it's worth the buy
Sonia N.
Bullhead City, AZ
Best wax I've tried in years. I got this at target and I was amazed at how good this was.
Danielle A.
Willard, OH
I absolutely love the value of this product. It works much better than wax strips.
Ashley W.
Mcloud, OK
You can LITRALLY wax everything you need too at home!!!!!!!

Love
Melissa H.
Radisson, SK
Wellness Guru Expert
This product and kit is awesome. I love to have shaved everything all the time and this seems to wrk great. Smells good also and is very effective at what it is supposed to do. I highly recommend this product.