Parissa Warm Wax, 4 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Ashley C.Parissa Warm Wax, 4 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Farah A.

BY PARISSA #78 in Waxing Kits

Salon-strength hair removal. Complete kit has everything you need to remove coarse and stubborn hair for ultra-smooth results up to 6 weeks. see more...

• How does this product work? Would you recommend it for sensitive ...3 Answers
  • Is this a good warm wax3 Answers
  • Does this Wax really work? I'm looking for a neat , warm wax set.1 Answers
Isabella C.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the first at home warm wax I ever purchased. I am in love. I wax my own eyebrows and my hunky mans eyebrows. I have repurchased epliator strips from the same brand. They have the best wax! The hair is quick and easy to remove. (Oh and it's quick and painless) I would recommend this kit for both men and women.
Piper H.
I love this wax, it’s very easy to apply. And easy to work with. The wax heats up very quickly. It comes with an Azulene oil, that removes the wax easily from skin. Leaving skin hairless and super smooth, with no sticky feel. The strips are also strong, they collect all of the wax and hair easily.
wendy c.
Narragansett, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't like this very much.  If you want to wax yourself, I would recommend the Parissa Sugar Wax instead.  This stuff is really difficult to get off, but the sugar wax comes off with just water.  Plus the sugar wax takes no time to heat up.
Ashley K.
Albany, OR
This is an amazing wax kit, mine came with all the strips and everything. I only had to warm it in the microwave for about 15 seconds and it was easy to get the hang of, worked wonderfully and left my legs silky smooth for about 3 weeks
Nai G.
Staten Island, NY
This product is great however i used the organic one. It works great and it didn't have any chemical smell also it was easy to use. 1st you place the wax in the plastic container into a pot of boiling water than when it gets really warm and super loose I waited at least a minute applied the wax than used the strips to removed it. The hair really came off and saved me money and a trip to the spa it works really great.
Tahany B.
I really like this brand, i used it in the past for a while, the wax is microwavable and need to settle for few seconds before you start, and i got a plenty of papers strips and each of them can be used for multiple time, just wash it with warm water and leave it to dry till the next waxing, and the small bottle of oil inside is just awesome minimize in growing hairs significantly. The only thing is that if only this wax is more temperature stable when it is supper hot it liquified in a terrible way!
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
I bought this years ago and still use it. I only use it on my face. It's a pretty traditional warm wax. Use the oil they give you, it really helps with ingrown hairs and calming your skin. If you get wax anywhere else you don't want to just traditional oil should help remove it from the surface if you don't want to waste the oil you get. The only down side would be I wish I could get more cloths for the wax I have left.
Katie K.
Green Bay, WI
This product is OK for getting by in between waxes. I've used it on my eyebrows (must be really careful) and on my bikini line. I bought mine at ULTA, and the package was missing the oil it should have come with, and I was a little disappointed that there were only 3 popcicle sticks in the kit. The kit did however come with a lot of strips. I cut mine smaller for brows. The wax gets super sticky if you can't manage to get it all off with the strips.
Taylor C.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
I found my Parissa at TjMaxx once. I decided to try it and I am so glad I did! Not only does this wax work AMAZING, it doesn't really irritate my skin. Besides the fact that the warmth of the wax does, but that goes away quickly! Try it out!
Shakis D.
I love this brand of products. I started with their sugar wax and it was good but I wanted to try another product in their brand and decided to try the warm wax. It worked just as described. It removed all my hair and the oil that came with the wax left my skin nice and smooth. I need the buy the Parissa Oil next! Great waxing product!
Is this a good warm wax
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
How does this product work? Would you recommend it for sensitive skin? Any tips or suggestions would be great!
Lauren B.
Winnipeg, MB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does the wax last for once you open it? I used to buy the wax strips but I found having to cut them to shape your eyebrows were a pain so I'd like to try the hot wax next time
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is this just as good as the hot wax they sell. It's it less painful or something
clarisa d.
Does this Wax really work? I'm looking for a neat , warm wax set.