Parissa Warm Wax, 4 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Farah A.

BY PARISSA #67 in Waxing Kits

Salon-strength hair removal. Complete kit has everything you need to remove coarse and stubborn hair for ultra-smooth results up to 6 weeks. see more...

• How does this product work? Would you recommend it for sensitive ...3 Answers
  • Is this a good warm wax3 Answers
  • Does this Wax really work? I'm looking for a neat , warm wax set.1 Answers
Piper H.
I love this wax, it’s very easy to apply. And easy to work with. The wax heats up very quickly. It comes with an Azulene oil, that removes the wax easily from skin. Leaving skin hairless and super smooth, with no sticky feel. The strips are also strong, they collect all of the wax and hair easily.
Ashley K.
Albany, OR
This is an amazing wax kit, mine came with all the strips and everything. I only had to warm it in the microwave for about 15 seconds and it was easy to get the hang of, worked wonderfully and left my legs silky smooth for about 3 weeks
Isabella C.
Jacksonville, FL
This is the first at home warm wax I ever purchased. I am in love. I wax my own eyebrows and my hunky mans eyebrows. I have repurchased epliator strips from the same brand. They have the best wax! The hair is quick and easy to remove. (Oh and it's quick and painless) I would recommend this kit for both men and women.
wendy c.
Narragansett, RI
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't like this very much.  If you want to wax yourself, I would recommend the Parissa Sugar Wax instead.  This stuff is really difficult to get off, but the sugar wax comes off with just water.  Plus the sugar wax takes no time to heat up.
Selena B.
Lynchburg, VA
Loved it. Worked well however I wish there was more in the jar. It was messy, it is wax after all, but it was easier than alot of other waxes ive tried in the past.
Sheena S.
Greenbrier, AR
Easy to use. Warms quickly. I only use it for my face so it has lasted a very long time. The oil that comes with it is very nice for after waxing.
Jessica A.
Moscow, ID
I bought this years ago and still use it. I only use it on my face. It's a pretty traditional warm wax. Use the oil they give you, it really helps with ingrown hairs and calming your skin. If you get wax anywhere else you don't want to just traditional oil should help remove it from the surface if you don't want to waste the oil you get. The only down side would be I wish I could get more cloths for the wax I have left.
Jenna D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this wax! I've used for unwanted facial hair and on the bikini line. I have never had any issues. Would recommend. I bought mine at Target.
Jessica S.
San Francisco, CA
I love that this works for Brazilians!
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I've tried this before, doesn't work as well as I expected it to. Gets a little of the hair but not all of it, also leaves you sticky afterwards.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
How does this product work? Would you recommend it for sensitive skin? Any tips or suggestions would be great!
Is this a good warm wax
clarisa d.
Does this Wax really work? I'm looking for a neat , warm wax set.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is this just as good as the hot wax they sell. It's it less painful or something
Lauren B.
Winnipeg, MB
Wellness Guru Expert
How long does the wax last for once you open it? I used to buy the wax strips but I found having to cut them to shape your eyebrows were a pain so I'd like to try the hot wax next time