Parissa Warm Wax, 4 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Farah A.

BY PARISSA #69 in Waxing Kits

Salon-strength hair removal. Complete kit has everything you need to remove coarse and stubborn hair for ultra-smooth results up to 6 weeks. see more...

• How does this product work? Would you recommend it for sensitive ...3 Answers
  • Is this a good warm wax3 Answers
  • Does this Wax really work? I'm looking for a neat , warm wax set.1 Answers
Katie K.
Katie K.
Green Bay, WI
This product is OK for getting by in between waxes. I've used it on my eyebrows (must be really careful) and on my bikini line. I bought mine at ULTA, and the package was missing the oil it should have come with, and I was a little disappointed that there were only 3 popcicle sticks in the kit. The kit did however come with a lot of strips. I cut mine smaller for brows. The wax gets super sticky if you can't manage to get it all off with the strips.
Nai G.
Nai G.
Staten Island, NY
This product is great however i used the organic one. It works great and it didn't have any chemical smell also it was easy to use. 1st you place the wax in the plastic container into a pot of boiling water than when it gets really warm and super loose I waited at least a minute applied the wax than used the strips to removed it. The hair really came off and saved me money and a trip to the spa it works really great.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Frenchtown, NJ
I am completely obsessed with this product. I would always go to the salon to get my waxing done and now that I tried this product I hardly go to the salon. It is super easy to use and removes all the hair in one waxing. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to try an at home wax kit.
Kara P.
Kara P.
I use this for my eyes rows. It works great with only a little grooming afterward. Great price. I get mine at ulta. The pain is minimum. Very easy to use and apply. I prefer to use with strips as I do not think the strip less kind works as well. Highly recommended
Negar M.
Negar M.
Full disclosure: I'm Persian so I have an inherent bias towards this product. Regardless, I still think it's the best at-home wax. It is salon quality wax and it's not only effective, but leaves your skin looking beautiful. Great for sensitive skin!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
I found my Parissa at TjMaxx once. I decided to try it and I am so glad I did! Not only does this wax work AMAZING, it doesn't really irritate my skin. Besides the fact that the warmth of the wax does, but that goes away quickly! Try it out!
Leah B.
Leah B.
Muskego, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is effective it removes light and coarse hair easily with minimal pain. The product heats up smooth. The price is good and the product last a long time.
Cortney H.
Cortney H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Love this! Bought at ULTA and I will continue to repurchase for when I don't want to go get my brows done
Tahany B.
Tahany B.
I really like this brand, i used it in the past for a while, the wax is microwavable and need to settle for few seconds before you start, and i got a plenty of papers strips and each of them can be used for multiple time, just wash it with warm water and leave it to dry till the next waxing, and the small bottle of oil inside is just awesome minimize in growing hairs significantly. The only thing is that if only this wax is more temperature stable when it is supper hot it liquified in a terrible way!
wendy c.
wendy c.
Narragansett, RI
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't like this very much.  If you want to wax yourself, I would recommend the Parissa Sugar Wax instead.  This stuff is really difficult to get off, but the sugar wax comes off with just water.  Plus the sugar wax takes no time to heat up.
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
How does this product work? Would you recommend it for sensitive skin? Any tips or suggestions would be great!
Is this a good warm wax
clarisa d.
clarisa d.
Does this Wax really work? I'm looking for a neat , warm wax set.
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is this just as good as the hot wax they sell. It's it less painful or something
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Winnipeg, MB
Wellness Guru Expert
How long does the wax last for once you open it? I used to buy the wax strips but I found having to cut them to shape your eyebrows were a pain so I'd like to try the hot wax next time