BY PARISSA

A Microwaveable Salon-Strength Hair Remover Infused with Cleansing Tea Tree. Formulated to tackle Men s tough hair. Zip away coarse, stubborn hair on shoulders, chest, back and legs with premium strips for ultra-smooth results up to 8 weeks. Includes a vial of Azulene Oil to soothe & soften skin and prevent ingrown hair. Microwaveable and Super-Effective Parissa Warm Wax removes unwanted coarse hair on chest, shoulders, back & legs. This is a professional quality oil-soluble wax, which means you would clean any wax residue off the skin with the azulene oil contained in your kit, or any other kind of oil, like baby oil. see more...

melanie p.
Paramount, CA
This was my first wax hair removal kit

Maybe I should have started off with a different one because I had a hard time doing it I followed step by step but i'm sure the product is great its just me who doesn't know what i'm doing lol

It got rid of hair but in patches not all together I let my leg hairs grow out for 2 weeks and everything  so I would recommend if you know what your doing
Juliana L.
Best product of all time. I have always innovated I do not wait to be ablBest product of all time. I have always innovated I do not wait to be able to
Oksana D.
1,705 reviews
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
agustina z.
mi abuela es depila dora y siempre compro de esta marca entonces yo tambien me gusta depilarme con cera como con crema depilatoria
romina R.
me gusta usarla a menudo para una depilacion mas eficaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! definitivamente la recomiendo

Amazon