Parissa Strip Free Hot Wax uploaded by Giovana R.Parissa Strip Free Hot Wax uploaded by Giovana R.Parissa Strip Free Hot Wax uploaded by Giovana R.

BY PARISSA #62 in Waxing Kits

Salon-Style Wax Removes Unwanted Hair Without a Strip. Super effective on short, coarse hair yet ultra-gentle on sensitive skin. Perfect for delicate areas like face, underarms & bikini. Best wax for Brazilian style bikini line. Stay hair-free for up to 6 weeks! Includes vial of Azulene Oil Aftercare to soothe skin after waxing & help prevent ingrown hairs. Stripless Hot Wax means that it does not require a fabric strip for the waxing process, because the wax firms up as it cools and becomes the strip itself.  For this reason, it is particularly well suited for short, coarse h. see more...

• What do you use to heat yours? I wish it came in a microw...3 Answers
  • Does it work well? Easy to use? Does it hurt a lot 4 Answers
Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
I’m very satisfied with how much hair this product removes and with how much product you receive especially or the price! The instructions are easy to follow. The smell can be a little strong and it seems like the more often the wax gets heated up the weaker the wax becomes
Molly C.
This is my go to brand for removing lip hair and it is also a great bikini option, though time consuming. I just use it normally on my upper lip and it’s quick and easy. I do tend to break out a little after waxing but it disappears quickly.
Míranda H.
Victoria, TX
Just bought this product and I will buying it again .. It worked so good .. It pulled the hair right out and it didn't hurt all that bad .. It's super easy to apply and super easy to pull off .. I absolutely loved it and so did my sister and my mom .. Ladies and gentleman it works and it isn't at all expensive .. A must buy for sure
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
I bought this product after getting a Brazilian wax done at a salon and thinking, that's super easy, I could do it at home. The first time I did this I heated it over a (gas) stove and found that I kept having to run back and forth between the bathroom and kitchen because the wax would be too hot and then too cold. I ended up buying the wax warmer (although I've heard that any USB/plug-in coffee/tea/mug warmer will work) which made the process super easy - just let it melt for about half an hour and it'll be the perfect temperature (or if you're impatient you can melt it on the stove to start and just keep it warm on the warmer). The wax itself works well if you follow proper procedure - trim your hair to ~1/4" before starting, spread the wax in the direction of hair growth, then when the wax is set but still pliable pull the skin taut and pull the wax off against the direction of hair growth. I can get 2-3 uses out of one pack (doing a Brazilian/Hollywood wax plus armpits) which is way cheaper than getting it done at a salon. The included azulene oil makes cleanup really easy - any residual wax just wipes right off. I've purchased this 4 times so far and plan on repurchasing.
Bianca W.
Tacoma, WA
This is one of the best products available out there. It was tricky to use it at first. You definitely need a warm plate to keep the wax at the proper temperature. If its too hot you can get burnt easily and if it is too cold it will hurt bad when you pull.
Definitely be careful when trying for the first time. take your time as it is totally worth it. The results are fantastic and professional.
Nicole A.
I usually use surgi-wax for my at-home Brazilian waxing but decided to order the Parissa wax from Amazon on a whim. So glad I did. Instead of running back and forth to the microwave to heat the wax, I can use a basic coffee cup warmer to keep Parissa wax at a good temperature. Also, unlike other hard waxes that take a minute to "set" prior to removing, Parissa takes just a few seconds and stays pliable so it doesn't break apart and make a mess. Bottom line is Parissa is effective, less messy, and easier to use than other bikini waxes.
Lindsay B.
Beaverton, OR
This is my absolute favorite wax. I went from using strips to using this at a friends house and never looked back. I use it once a week for my mustache, eyebrows, chin, and for my underarms. Underarms are a bit hard to do yourself but the results are amazing. I buy this for 9.99 at ULTA.
Estella H.
I really liked this wax. I liked that you didn't need any cloth, the wax itself hardens to be removed as a strip. They also give you a lot of wax for the price, way more than others I've tried. Love the metal pan it comes in, it makes heating super easy and quick.
Dacia D.
Evansville, IN
Oh my God! This wax is amazing! It is #easy to use! I am a pretty hairy girl and wanted this to use on my upper lip and brow! You put it on in a kinda thick layer and remove when it starts to harden! #best wax I've very used!
Cecilia R.
I really do like this, but it can be messy. You just have to keep practicing with it. Also be careful that you don't put the wax too hot on your skin. I bought this at my local Ulta, and I really enjoy the fact that I don't have to use wax strips with it.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it work well? Easy to use? Does it hurt a lot
Lindsay B.
Beaverton, OR
What do you use to heat yours? I wish it came in a microwave container. I set mine on the stove but sometimes it gets too hot.

back