BY PARISSA

Keep your existing roll-on's applicator heads and washable strips and purchase a refill instead of purchasing an entire roll-on. A great way to save money and packaging waste. see more...

Kristine A.
Kristine A.
Parissa wax is effective and cleans up well, but the roller feature doesn't work very well. I have been trying to use up the remainder of the wax from this package using wooden popsicle sticks instead. Would not buy again.
Kenzie C.
Kenzie C.
Minneapolis, MN
This wax is so nice - it stays warm unlike other brands where you have to reheat ever 10 minutes, and it doesn't make a mess
Madison B.
Madison B.
Charlotte, NC
Only tried once but worked well. Good alternative from a professional salon. Leaves skin smooth.
Denise W.
Denise W.
Charlotte, NC
This wax refill kit helps get the wax and no I don't I've never had a wax refill kit but
Rocío A.
Rocío A.
NY
I gave this to my friend she love it, I would buy this just to see if it works for me!
Manon F.
Manon F.
This was the least successful waxing product I have ever used. Not a single hair was removed that day.
Yas M.
Yas M.
Maple Ridge, BC
Wellness Guru Expert
It's pretty great but not my fav. The roll on is messy all nla bla and there aren't enough strips
Emilie Q.
Emilie Q.
Markham
Buying the refill is better than buying a whole new product because it does save a lot of money.
Nishani B.
Nishani B.
markham
Very easy to use! Very simple and clean. Can be very stick so you got to make sure you don't touch the wax by accident! It costs 20 bucks and has a lot, so its very worth it! Met my expectations and I will buy again!