Parissa Quick & Easy Wax Strips uploaded by Patricia T.Parissa Quick & Easy Wax Strips uploaded by Bridgette E.

BY PARISSA #56 in Waxing Kits

16 Ready-To-Use Wax Strips Keep Skin Smooth for Weeks Longer than Shaving Does! Strips come pre-coated with salon quality wax so there s no mess or fuss. Large size for quick & easy removal of unwanted hair on larger areas like legs and body. Two easy steps 1.press on  2.zip off. Smooth skin lasts for up to 6 weeks. Ideal for travel, touch-ups, beginners or anyone on-the-go! Includes 1 vial of soothing Azulene Oil Aftercare to calm and clean skin after waxing and help prevent ingrown hairs. Pre-waxed strips really are the quickest and easiest way to wax. . see more...

Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
I like these wax strips for in between wax appointments. If I need a little touch up before a beach or pool trip, these are perfect for my bikini zone. They are easy to use with just rubbing them between my hands to heat the wax strips. I have very sensitive skin and have no issues with these strips.
Amanda B.
Manchester, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
VERY EFFECTIVE! Easy to use and very convenient. Once applied to the area and everything comes off! I use them once a month. I have fairly normal skin, not too oily or dry and not too sensitive or tough. Passed my expectations! It did not hurt too badly to pull ff, either.
Veronica C.
OMG! These strips are so quick and easy. I can wax my lip with one strip and the blue oil works wonders getting off what little wax residue is left behind. Highly recommended if you want something fast or for travel.
Samara O.
Hampstead, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’ve tried many brands that offer at home waxing and this is my favorite. I love that it comes in strips and I’m able to keep my eyebrows in control until I’m able to go to the salon. The wax strips are easy to heat up and aren’t painful to remove.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are fine. They are relatively easy to use however I don't think if you are trying to remove a lot of hair that they are going to be very effective. Feels like they can work if the hair already grows pretty sparse. I've purchased at Ulta.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was my first time using a wax product at home and it was very easy to use. All you have to do is rub it in your hands and it becomes warm and then you are able to use it. You must hold your skin tight though in order for it to work. The strips are a little big for eyebrows, so next time I will try to cut them but the size is perfect for upper lip. It also comes with an oil to use after you have waxed to remove the sticky residue left behind and also soothes the skin to avoid irritation. It definitely gets the job done and I love that it is all natural! The only downside was the difficulty to find this product at store, so I ended up buying it online. Overall it is a nice product and I recommend it!
Jennifer C.
These little strips are super easy to use and affordable. I find they work quickest and easiest on the legs ( although you should have a significant amount of regrowth for them to get the hair off and your legs super smooth...the shorter hairs? Not so much.) Simply press a strip between your palms and rub for ten seconds and they " heat up" , then you are set to go! Also- don't " waste" the strip on areas without a lot of hair...your skin cells will just build up on the strip ( gross, I know, but waxing does also remove dead skin too) and there will be less wax to " grip" the hair itself, rendering the strip useless. So use it on areas with more, not less hair, to get the most use out of them.
Dee S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
In the perfect world I'd get my upper lip threaded every week, but the cost of that is ridiculous where I live. I bought these specifically for my upperlip. I've tried other brands - many other brands, but this is by far the best and I'm definitely repurchasing when I run out. These wax strips grab every single baby hair on your upper lip and the wax residue is relatively easy to wash off. There is a technique to these, you have to cut up the strips to your own custom size - although they do come precut. Loved this product and for all the money I've spent threading my lips - this is definitely worth the price point.
Nina H.
Safety Harbor, FL
These are great. Easy to use, effective, non irritating. You can use them to touch up in between waxes, or do a full wax of a small area. They're not quite as effective as a hot wax like a hard bikini wax, so you might have to go back 24 hours later and get any leftover hair.
Anna C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
takes several times of going over the same area to get the full effect but easy to use and doesn't require a microwave like other waxing kits, you can just warm it up between your hands! so its so convenient to do wherever you are.
Manisha K.
Avenel, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are these better than the very ready strips?

back