BY PARISSA

Water soluble. Natural ingredients. The easiest most effective way to remove unwanted hair. No heating necessary easily spreadable for instant use safe, fast and simple to use anytime, anywhere removes hair by the root and discourages new growth leaves skin beautifully smooth for weeks complete instructions and depilatory strips enclosed in the market since 1970 ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Greensboro, NC
Well let me start out by saying that I got this product to do an at home waxing job, strictly pubic and underarm hair. I must say that this product came very nicely packaged through amazon, and came with every material it promised to have inside the box.
The only issues I found with this wax was that it needed to be heated at least 30 seconds in the microwave to be the perfect consistency and that some areas of the body are harder to wax than others, the strips that come with the set aren't as easy to use as other strips that you can buy off of amazon or even some other retailers. I will say that this stuff does of course hurt, and isn't really any less painful than regular wax in my opinion. It's great for more course hair and also should be used correctly for the best results. Do your RESEARCH before using this product.
June J.
June J.
Gulfport, MS
Like any wax, it hurt a bit ,but it was worth it. Brows look awesome and hair is clean of little hairs that bother me so much!
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Olla
Works fast and easy! Leaves a clean smooth face and the results last a long time
Heather B.
Heather B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This wax is a wonderful product. It is a 'walked on' product..a.many people don't know about it but it is wonderful.
Shanaya K.
Shanaya K.
Didn't like it at all. It was cold wax and it just didn't remove my hair. Not one bit. A complete disappointment for the price I paid.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Dauphin, MB
This wax only works on face and brow. I use it on my upper lip hair/moustache area and find I break out into a rash every time. So be aware!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
PORT MOODY, BC
Love these!! So easy to use and you can cut them for smaller and more precise areas. I warm them
Up in my hands a bit before applying. Very affordable and a pack can last you a very long time! I would defiantly buy again.
Marlene D.
Marlene D.
This wax is my go to home kit. It is easy to apply and peels off with less pain than other brands.also it last longer than most.