Parissa Parissa Persian Cold Wax Hair Remover

by Parissa

Persian Cold Wax is the original time honoured recipe that women have been trusting for centuries. And now in celebration of Eastern elegance and beauty we have repackaged our luxurious cold wax - but kept the recipe unchanged. Because Persian Cold Wax works - beautifully so.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Parissa Parissa Persian Cold Wax Hair Remover!
Richmond hill, ON
Let me put it this way its not the easy but trust me i have super sensitive skin but this wax doesn’t bother me its not that strong u can wash very easy not like other waxes u can easily go take warm shower and remove it
This stuff is amazing. I usually only use it on my arms (everything else I get professionally done) but I find it easy to use, and easy to clean. The wax doesn't need to be heated up for long at all which minimizes the risk of burning yourself. They also include two different wooden spatulas in the box which I wash and reuse. They include quite a few strips in the box, but I find that I would benefit for having a few more. Overall, I have and would recommend this to others.
Oakville, ON
This has been my go-to at home wax for many years now. It works super well and gets out all of the hairs. Best of all, it's very affordable and one tub will last a few waxes. I think it's one of the better ones compared to what's at the drugstore. This is a must-try/ must-have staple for anyone looking to remove unwanted hair.
Woodbridge, ON
LOVE THIS WAX! Pop it in the microwave and POW! Ready to go! the strips that come with the wax are SO easy to clean, just run under water and watch the hair slip down the sink. It usually goes on sale at Walmart. As long as you apply a thin layer and pull rapidly....you will be as smooth as a baby's bottom.
I use this wax religiously. The difference between waxing and saving is just amazing. I use this on my legs and bikini area (although I'm not sure it's intended to be used for the bikini). I find it less painful and more effective than prewaxed strips. I tried this and never needed to try another brand because it works so well. It's the only cold wax I've ever tried but I think it's great. Comes with reusable strips which clean off easily.
I finally finished the tub. It didn't work much when it was cold. I found to be more efficient when warm and using a light wax cloth ontop of the hairs to help remove the wax strip off. It did remove alk the hairs after one lay-on when heated. I would just recommend the ready to use wax strips.
Calgary
Really good product. Hard to find that happy medium of microwaving too long or too little, takes a few trials to get down. Love that it's water soluble for cleaning up, and that the strips can be reused in the future, cause there is never enough in one kit!!
Maple
I have used this before. I don't think it's easy to use it cold, I always warm mine up. It was okay, I noticed it left behind hairs and I had to go back. My hair are thick though.
I've tried a few at home wax kits and I keep going back to this product. It's easy to use and I really appreciate the water soluable factor. The oil based waxes tend to leave a big mess.
I used this and I gave it to my mom. It's actually good. Gets the job done. After waxing with this product the body part which you use to apply it gets super smooth and soft.

Looking for your answer?