Parissa Parissa Persian Cold Wax Hair Remover

by Parissa

Persian Cold Wax is the original time honoured recipe that women have been trusting for centuries. And now in celebration of Eastern elegance and beauty we have repackaged our luxurious cold wax - but kept the recipe unchanged. Because Persian Cold Wax works - beautifully so.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Parissa Parissa Persian Cold Wax Hair Remover!
Asma E.
Brantford, ON
Parissa Parissa Persian Cold Wax Hair Remover uploaded by Asma E.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I love using the waxing method that's why I chose this amazing products , its helps me to remove the hair from the root discouraging regrowth , and its more than enough for the etire body , I wpuld love to recommend it for you guys especially because you don't need to heat it
Thes M.
This is honestly THE best yet super affordable cold wax ever! I’m so grateful for this product as it makes it possible to do a waxing treatment in the comfort of my home. It’s very effective in removing every bit of hair from the root. I also love how it’s so user-friendly and easy to use. The after-care is also so simple (you just need water to get rid of the tackiness of the scrub). Highly recommend this product to everyone!
Jennifer E.
Toronto
Time after time this is my go to wax for my legs. It’s effective and well priced. It does not have an overpowering smell, unlike nair and veet products, which I find to concentrate mostly on really fake smells.
Aleida B.
I use this wax religiously. The difference between waxing and saving is just amazing. I use this on my legs and bikini area (although I'm not sure it's intended to be used for the bikini). I find it less painful and more effective than prewaxed strips. I tried this and never needed to try another brand because it works so well. It's the only cold wax I've ever tried but I think it's great. Comes with reusable strips which clean off easily.
Cassie F.
It doesn't grab all the hair no matter how fine. I have to go over the area a few times prior to.
Liaka A.
Maple
I have used this before. I don't think it's easy to use it cold, I always warm mine up. It was okay, I noticed it left behind hairs and I had to go back. My hair are thick though.
Allison D.
Calgary
Really good product. Hard to find that happy medium of microwaving too long or too little, takes a few trials to get down. Love that it's water soluble for cleaning up, and that the strips can be reused in the future, cause there is never enough in one kit!!
Anyidiaz A.
Me encanta depilarme con cera fría por que no me quemo y estoy más segura son los mismos resultados
Vanessa L.
Woodbridge, ON
LOVE THIS WAX! Pop it in the microwave and POW! Ready to go! the strips that come with the wax are SO easy to clean, just run under water and watch the hair slip down the sink. It usually goes on sale at Walmart. As long as you apply a thin layer and pull rapidly....you will be as smooth as a baby's bottom.
Roxanne R.
Winnipeg, MB
I love Parissa wax. I think it's amazing and very inexpensive. Simple to use if u know what your doing!! It's a very good product all and all!!

Looking for your answer?