Personal CareHair RemovalWaxing Kits & SuppliesParissa
Natural Hair Removal System Strip Free Hot Wax Face

Parissa Natural Hair Removal System Strip Free Hot Wax Face

by Parissa

Salon-style wax removes unwanted hair without a strip. Super effective on short, coarse hair yet ultra-gentle on sensitive skin. Perfect for delicate areas like face, underarms and bikini. Ideal for Brazilian waxing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Parissa Natural Hair Removal System Strip Free Hot Wax Face!
Jessie P.
Taylors, SC
My husband and I both have unibrows, and we wax them together! I love using this because it’s incredibly easy and it’s also very satisfying to see the hairs you’ve pulled out. It’s a little messy by it’s easy to get the hang of it.
Jessica F.
South Park, PA
I love this it does the job...although it's painful it works the only thing I wish is that it was a little bigger for more areas
Shannon S.
Elk Grove, CA
Finally I've found a wax that's easy to use, no strips needed, no mess. It removes hair effectively and the result lasts for weeks. I have been using this product about 6-7 month and the hair growth is reduced. So happy I found this product :)
Arielle B.
Gainesville, FL
The best and only way that I do my eyebrows! So much to go to a salon every month, so I started trying brands to do my brows myself whenever they needed to be done. I usually fill my brows in the normal way that I like them and wax around that... I get tons of compliments on a daily basis. Quick and easy to use !
Megan C.
Lafayette, CO
Easy to use and works well. Be careful when heating up and follow the directions exactly. I really like that it does not require wax strips.
Mi
ByMi
Best wax ever! Simply warm it up over the stove (or any heat source), glide on, let cool and then peel. Works great on thicker, stubborn hair. Met my expectations. I use it every six weeks or as needed. Very satisfied with this product.
Angela R.
Maspeth, NY
Great at removing all hairs. The actual wax cup was flimsy and got just as hot as the wax. I've used other systems where the cup wouldn't heat up as much.
Nesha C.
Auburn, AL
This product work wonders. I used it on my face recently and it did not break me out or burn my face. The hot peel wax is better than a trips in my opinion.
Suzanne F.
THESE ARE MY GO TO!!!! I HAVE BACKUPS AND BACKUPS OF THE BACKUPS! These were a God sent to me. I have thick dark facial hair and was always using an epilator. Well I wanted to try waxing and I found these at Ulta for 9.99! They were so well at grabbing the short hair so you don't even have to wait that long before you use them. Best part is that the more you use this the finer the hair growth. Ulta always has these on a buy one get one half off deal and I make sure to snag them!
Angela R.
Memphis, TN
I've used this for years, this and the bikini wax. They're much more efficient than strips, for me. There's a bit of a learning curve, but I love these products.

Looking for your answer?