Parissa Body Sugar Chamomile Hair Remover uploaded by Devika M.Parissa Body Sugar Chamomile Hair Remover uploaded by Kelly J.

BY PARISSA

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

All-Natural Sugar-Based Hair Remover Infused with Soothing Chamomile. Gently lifts away unwanted hair from the root for clean, salon-smooth results up to 6 weeks. Ideal for medium-fine hair on face and body. Washable formula perfect for sensitive skin types. Includes vial of Azulene Oil Aftercare to soothe skin after waxing & help prevent ingrown hair. Sugar waxing is a great natural hair removal treatment that is gentle on skin, yet effective for removing medium-fine hair on legs body or face.  Body Sugar is made up of 3 basic ingredients: sugar, lemon & water that have been cooked down into a thick taffy-like. see more...

Maggie P.
Fall River, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I could give this nothing and leave a review I would. It didn’t even pull the bay hairs above my eyebrows. Total waste of money very sticky because of the sugar but not sticky enough to grab the hair. Splurge and get something better.
Kristina A.
Sterling, VA
Found this at ulta. Thought I'd give it a try. Seemed simple enough. Microwave the wax in the jar. But sadly, It's not easy to use.. it's really messy. It only comes with 3 spatulas.. it left me patchy rather than smooth. Used half the jar and barely any hair came out.
Sydney B.
Bossier City, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did not like this stuff at all. I did not think it was easy to use. I did not like the smell. Application was difficult and it was not even effective. I may have been doing it wrong but STILL, it was not worth the price nor the effort.
Sam G.
Selden, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this stuff! At first I didn't know what I was doing really so I had some difficulty with it, but once I got the hang of it, I was really impressed!
Devika M.
St, QC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried using wax strips many years ago and it didn't turn out well at all so I never used wax again. I have been using my epilator but I have thick side burns lol so it hurts a lot do do that area Cuz its a thick amount of hair. So after much debate I decided to try waxing again. I was intrigued by sugar waxing because it's so easy to clean off. I hate the sticky wax where you need the oils to remove and stuff. I tried this one and all I had to do was eat it up for 20 seconds spread a little bit on the area and bam it removed a lot. It left a bit so I re did the area and it worked amazing. My favorite part is just washing off with warm water! I love it and glad I tried it. I highly recommend it especially for beginners. I had no irritation either! Parissa Body Sugar Chamomile Hair Remover
Sophie D.
Kingston, ON
No time to visit your favorite beauty miracle maker... this is amazing. Razor haven't touch my skin (aside from arm pits) since I was 11 yrs old. This is dummy proof since it's washable and a great solution until i visit Steacey for the royal treatment.
Patricia L.
Edmonton, AB
Waxing your own body can be hard but with practice you get better. This wax I think is very good, it is not messy. You just have to use the right amount of wax on your legs/areas. It's a sugar wax so that means it's easy to wash off. I think this is good for beginners because of it's easy removal. Personally I use this frequently and really like the brand of wax, it's cheap and when purchased online you can get bigger sizes. I think this wax is better now compared to other brands that you find in the local Walmart/grocery/drug store.
Chanelle P.
Calgary
This is by far my favorite commercial drugstore brand of hair removal wax. What can I say? It works like a dream. Most at home waxes don't stick very well to the hairs. This one takes off almost all if not every single hair. I love it!
Melinda M.
I love this product! It's quick easy and relatively mess free! Self apply the wax, lay on the strip press and pull! Not rubbing hands to warm a ready strip! I never have luck with those I always fall back on this product!
Christina V.
I've been using this for years and it works well. It removes all the hairs straight from the roots and comes with an oil which effectively removes the wax and soothes the skin.

back