Paris Presents Woven Facial Buff uploaded by Yasmeen V.Paris Presents Woven Facial Buff uploaded by Marisol P.Paris Presents Woven Facial Buff uploaded by Marisol P.

BY PARIS PRESENTS

Paris Presents Woven Facial Buff, 07298: Textured Gentle exfoliation 07298 see more...

Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been using this facial sponge for years and years. I love it! It's the only facial sponge that I feel has ever exfoliated my skin completely to get the dead skin off, plus I love how it has an elastic so you can slide your fingers through for better control. I buy mine from Wal-Mart. It's the only place I've been able to find it. Try it! You won't regret it!
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
After a day of full makeup usage I love to exfoliate my face and this little scrub helps. It's face size so it fits into small places like your nose and really helps nuff your skins so it feels really smooth. I absolutely just love it
Amanda O.
Dinuba, CA
I've been buying this product for more then 3 years and I absolutely love the way it exfoliates my skin. the price is good. I make sure to grab more then one because when I go back there's no more.
Kelsea K.
Henryville, IN
There isn't much grip to feel like it's actually cleaning your face, but overall, not too bad! I bought a lot of them for college.