BY PARIS PRESENTS

Convenient handles Comes in assorted colors Model #07273 see more...

Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I battle with dry skin, so I exfoliate 3-5 times per week. This sponge is amazing! I have friends that swear by Clarisonic and other expensive alternatives, but I find that this sponge does the same thing for me- and for just a couple of dollars!
Smaraki S.
The straps in this make it easy to use and store. The material is gentle on skin. I asked a friend to buy it and send me. It's not harsh on my skin. I use it thrice a week and it works well. The downside is it needs to be thoroughly rinsed and washed with ever use which is hygienic.