BY PARIS PRESENTS #33 in Sponges & Loofahs

Invigorate your skin with this bath sponge from body benefit. The fibers provide gentle exfoliation and generate a rich lather with your soap or body wash. This sponge has a cheery pink color that adds a bright pop of color to your bathroom. see more...

Buy on Target
Julie T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Used this for a while, it was good for the first couple of weeks then began to unravel and open up, kept going until I just threw it out. The price is low so not a huge deal to just buy another one.
crystal c.
I really like the gloves better that exfoliate. It makes me feel like I can get much cleaner. I can hold a bar soap better with the glove.
Miriam H.
Wellness Guru Expert
It is a soft sponge and it is not expensive. I would recommend it for people who love something durable and soft for a great price.
Ericka M.
Conyers,ga
I have used this for a while. It is a great price. I even use if for my kids to scrub. The scrubber is very soft but stirdy. It also doesn't take a lot of soap to make nice foam.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't use these often but i used to there okay i like them for the price.///////////