Paris Hilton Women's by Eau de Parfum - 1 oz

by Paris Hilton

Women's paris hilton by paris hilton eau de parfum - 1 oz

I've never seen a 1 Oz bottle of this perfume when I can I find this size
Start your review of Paris Hilton Women's by Eau de Parfum - 1 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I remember first hearing about this perfume in high school and now I am 22 and still using it!” in reviews
“At the moment this is my favorite scent right now!!” in reviews
I have 2 Paris Hilton perfumes and I love them! I remember first hearing about this perfume in high school and now I am 22 and still using it! Love the young & fresh scent <3
Rockland, MA
My favorite perfume. I have been wearing it since it came out forever ago. I love the scent and how long it lasts. Everyone always complements me. I highly recommend it.
Foster City, CA
At the moment this is my favorite scent right now!! It smells amazing! I would suggest it to people between 15-25 because the scent has a young smell! It is very cheap for perfume and totally worth it!
This stuff smells AMAZING. Bought it from walgreens when it was on sale and fell in love with it! Sadly i couldn't keep it because it was a gift for someone :(
Greer, SC
I LOVE this perfume. The scent is soft and sultry. The price is nice and I love how the scent doesn't wear off quickly. Over all a wonderful product .
Newport, OR
Great product to pop in the purse. Its a warm, rich, vanilla- sandelwood. And its so inexpensive, its a great one to add to anyones collection.
Las Vegas, NV
Great scent. Very wearable and makes you smell amazing. I have had the same bottle for a long time because a little bit goes a long way
Charleston, WV
Paris Hilton has the best perfumes! This one is my absolute favorite! It's not too powerful and smells super girly! Definitely recommend!
Been using this spray for over 10 years. My fiance bought it for me when we first met in 2007.love the look and style of the bottle
Berwick
My go to perfume! I love the smell, everytime i put it on it is the most pleasant smell compared to other perfumes I have tried.