Paris Hilton Women's  by  Eau de Parfum - 1 oz uploaded by Katherine E.
Paris Hilton Women's  by  Eau de Parfum - 1 oz

Paris Hilton Women's by Eau de Parfum - 1 oz

BY PARIS HILTON

Women's paris hilton by paris hilton eau de parfum - 1 oz see more...

Paris Hilton Women's  by  Eau de Parfum - 1 oz
Paris Hilton Women's by Eau de Parfum - 1 oz
  • "I remember first hearing about this perfume in high school and now I am 22 and still using it!" in 1 review
  • "At the moment this is my favorite scent right now!!" in 1 review
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my alltime favorite scents. I wore It in high school all the time and everytime I wear it, it instantly brings me back to when i was there. It lasts super long and its got a really original scrent. People ALWAYS compliment me when i wear it too! Definitely a classic for a great price
Whitney G.
Katy, TX
If you KNOW me, you know that I have literally worn/loved this scent since Jr. High! I got this scent for my birthday for the first time in 7th grade and have been in love ever since! Childhood friends could tell you how good it smelled on me. I had to buy bottles so often because people would steal it from me and use it. Even guys.... Seriously, I let them know real quick that there was a MENS VERSION and they could back off mine!
Nessa H.
Sacramento, CA
I love this perfume!!!! I can literally take a shower with it every single day and never get tired of it lol. It has an amazing scenet to it that lasts all day, i like to wear it with the lotion, the lotion is glittery and i love that!!!!!!
Sandra R.
Provo, UT
I have seriously been using this perfume for years now probably going for about 8 years and I never get tired of it. Will always be in my collection love it! The scent is so strong a little goes along way!
Sarah A.
Rochester, NY
I know people may be turned off by the name, but I can't tell you how many compliments I get when I'm wearing Paris Hilton! It smells amazing and the price isn't as high as some of the other brands.
Tricia R.
For a lower priced perfume I love the scent of this it's kinda fruity and floral....was not too keen on buying Paris Hilton perfume but I definitely do not regret purchasing it....will definitely be a repurchase
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
This perfume is cheap but it is worth it! The scent will last the whole day no need to worry about re applying. Everything is good about it the design of the bottle is all also really nice.
Claudia H.
I have 2 Paris Hilton perfumes and I love them! I remember first hearing about this perfume in high school and now I am 22 and still using it! Love the young & fresh scent <3
Caitlin C.
Rockland, MA
My favorite perfume. I have been wearing it since it came out forever ago. I love the scent and how long it lasts. Everyone always complements me. I highly recommend it.
Abbie H.
Foster City, CA
At the moment this is my favorite scent right now!! It smells amazing! I would suggest it to people between 15-25 because the scent has a young smell! It is very cheap for perfume and totally worth it!
MyYa H.