Paris Hilton Women Gift Set uploaded by Sarah M.Paris Hilton Women Gift Set uploaded by abigail l.

BY PARIS HILTON #73 in Fragrance Sets

The women's paris hilton by paris hilton gift set has a body glistening lotion, body and shower gel, and 2 perfume sprays. With floral notes, the paris hilton perfume makes you smell as great as you feel. This womens perfume set is ideal for any occasion.

Sarah M.
I couldn't find my Paris Hilton nail polish collection anywhere. I scanned the product and it took me to L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche Nail Color. I wanted it to stay true to the brand so I choose the perfume line (sorry about that) I'm light to medium so light colors doesn't really show up on my nails at all. I have to use a matte finish. If you are like me you want to keep that in mind. The colors on this nail polish are very versatile. I am very happy with the purchase
Ashley G.
the smell of the perfume can be a little overpowering for some but i think it smells fresh and it’s not that intense when you spray it on. of course everyone has a different body odor so it’ll smell a little different. i personally like how it smells on me, it’s not my favorite nor the most long lasting perfume. i only wear this on occasion
Alicia M.
Fulton
Paris Hilton Women Gift Set I have been obsessed with this set since it first came out.. I love washing up in the shower with the shower gel... Then I like to put the lotion on my wet skin. It makes your skin smell good for hours!!!
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
This is the best Paris Hilton scent!! I have bought this perfume many many times. I had this set once and it was the best I've ever had. The body wash is amazing. I would wash my body, then lotion, then spray. The scent lasted on you all day. It even lasts on clothes you haven't washed yet, they smell great still because of the scent on it! Love. THE. BEST.
Jennifer H.
My favorite perfume ever! I've used it since I was 16. I've tried others but I'm hooked on this one. I usually get this gift set at Marshalls, T.J. Maxx, or Burlington for about $30 or the perfume itself for about $12.
catarina p.
Richmond, CA
This is my all time favorite perfume! I love applying the lotion for a night out only because it does have some glitter but the smell for the perfume is just perfect not too strong which i love!
Yazmin H.
Winter Haven, FL
My second favorite fragrance is this Paris Hilton gift set I love the way the smell stays on all day even when you wash your clothes! Even the lotion smells great it leaves my hands feeling really smooth and the shimmer lotion is my favorite
Kayla M.
La Verne , CA
I love this perfume! I have had it for years and the bottle lasts forever! It smells great, and the lotion is just as good. I'm not as big of a fan of the shimmer effect it has on the skin, but my skin always feels smooth and smells fantastic!
Aneleth A.
Este es mi perfume favorito de todos los tiempos. Su olor dulce y frutal me encanta!! Lo he comprado desde que tengo 14 años (también me lo han regalado) y este set completó es fabuloso. La crema es perfecta, humectante y tiene brillos escarchados.
Gabrielle D.
Stockton , CA
This perfume has been one of my favorites since 6th grade. It last all day long. I'll shower and get in bed and my boyfriend can still smell it on me. It has a very laid back but girly at the same time scent. 100% recommend.
Tamara S.
Saint Louis, MO
How much is the retail cost?
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
My onley question is where I can buy this? awesome product!
Freyna F.
Anzoategui
This perfumeParis Hilton has a very delicious scent that lasts all day!!! I love.
Anyeli C.
Sitges
The smell of this fragrance is incomparable durability and tell you that you will feel sexy when worn
You can buy this from Perfumania for $31.99