BY PARIS HILTON

Paris Hilton With Love is a feminine fragrance that was introduced in a beautiful grey flacon with golden details . The fragrance carries a dose of timeless elegance and provides sophistication in the details. The start of the scent composition includes bergamot, kiwi, and tart green apple. The middle of the scent reaches out and offers orchid, lily of the valley, and wild jasmine. To end the fragrance, the base notes include creamy musk and woody scents. The fragrance was made for Paris’ fans and was available only at TFWA Cannes in late 2014.

Anna H.
Asbury Park, NJ
I love the smell , i have it and I wear it everyday c i got a lot compliments on it, got the free bag that comes with it.
Im buy this all the time when I run out of it.
Give it try you won't be disappointed
Amanda S.
cheadle heath, Stockport
With Love opens with a fruity blast of apple and citrusy bergamot. The feel of With Love is a bit different from Paris's earlier fruit-lead fragrances, as the notes are not very sweet - the fruits here are fresh and border on being sharp. The notes are not so sharp as to be sour however, as the kiwi tames the notes and adds a bit of wateriness to the perfume.

The watery green top notes are dominant on me and are long wearing, so as the floral notes develop they take a back seat to the overall clean and simple feel to With Love. I can detect what I'm quite sure is the jasmine and lily. I'm not positive, but I think that there may be some gardenia too.

The woody base is close to the skin, as the fruit finally dies down. The musk in here is clean and airy, so the wisp of vanilla I pick up on doesn't really sweeten the fragrance up for me; there's a hint of warmth here, but only a subtle touch.

Official scent notes; green apples, bergamot, kiwi, wild jasmine, orchid, lily of the valley, sensual woody accords and creamy musk.

The only real negative I have for With Love is not for the actual juice, it's for the way that it's been presented; the shape and feel of the bottle is very cheap, and reminds me of the old Victoria's Secret bottles for their Secret Garden body splashes.

All in all I think With Love is well worth looking past the celeb name attached to it (I actually think all of the Paris Hilton fragrances are well-made for their price points); whilst it's not wildly unique or anything, It is clean, uncluttered, and is inexpensive to buy.

Amazon