Paris Hilton Tease Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml uploaded by Andrea B.Paris Hilton Tease Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml uploaded by Neuraly G.

BY PARIS HILTON

A unique blend of notes. see more...

Kayla T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for Christmas a few years ago along with a couple of lotions that came with the perfume. I think the bottle looks really pretty. It smells great. I would buy this product again in the future. I would also recommend it to others as well.
Andrea B.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my absolute favorite fragrances! The delicious smell always gets compliments when I wear it. Plus the bottle is pretty
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found a 1oz bottle of this at Marshall's for only $4.99!!! So of course I couldn't pass it up!!

This is a great tuberose that is not heavy,its a nice white floral with hints of jasmine,faint apple & peach! Its long lasting on me wich is great. I will admit when this came out years ago & I smelled it I was not feeling it BUT after wearing I like it a lot (better than I expected)

*This perfume is similar to Kim Kardashian's but I prefer this due to the jasmine,apple & faint peach.
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this perfume. I use to always get this perfume. Great fragrance would purchase again
Danielle P.
Aransas Pass, TX
Sweet, flirty, fun scent.. I had this when I was in high school. It's always been a favorite of mine. I loved the bottle and the scent. It came with a the body lotion and shower gel; I just loved it! I still do, good job Miss Hilton!
Valerie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A cute cylinder-small-round bottle. Scent smells very girl and feminine. I would describe the scent as "floral-y." Now while the perfume is pleasant, it can be overwhelmingly strong, so don't spray too much! Kinda sensitive to the eyes though too...must have been allergies due to how strong the scent is!
Neuraly G.
Cabimas
One of my favorite perfumes ❤. I really love the sweet smell, I love wetting this when I go in a date with my boyfriend.. And the bottler is beautiful
lily S.
brampton
This scent is very fresh but a bit heavy. I suggest two little sprays no more. ive troed pretty much all the Paris Hilton perfumes and this by far is the best one.I actually gave this to my bff for Xmas last year ♡
Andrea P.
venezuela , edo miranda
Me encanta el olor de este perfume y el aroma es muy fresco y a presentación de la botella y la caja hermosa
Jelisaveta M.
Kragujevac
What do you think about this parfum?