Paris Hilton Tease Eau de Parfum uploaded by Ashley W.Paris Hilton Tease Eau de Parfum uploaded by Neuraly G.Paris Hilton Tease Eau de Parfum uploaded by Andrea B.

BY PARIS HILTON

Paris Hilton Tease saw a launch in June 2011 as part of a collaboration with the Parlux company . The fragrance was created with the help of Steven Demercado of Fragrance Resources and was built as an Oriental, floral feminine scent. The top notes found in this flirty fragrance include juicy apple, intense bergamot, and soft peach. The heart of the fragrance opens up the scent with floral stylings courtesy of tuberose, jasmine, and frangipani. At the end of the scent are light notes of amber, sand, and light woods.

Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I know celebrity perfumes are a bit over rated, but this one is an exception. First, I got a good deal on Amazon ($8.00) and free shipping, and tried it myself. I'm so glad I did. Everyone at work, the customers, my friends and especially my husband all give me compliments when I wear it. It's sweet but has a hint of light musk you're going to love, and at this price, you can't pass it up!! I highly recommend you go and buy it. Paris Hilton Tease Eau de Parfum
Rhonda A.
Mixture of flowers and fruits.  I love this.  Love the small bottles. Paris Hilton never seems to disappoint.  I will definitely buy more of this perfume. I got it in a set of 3 at Christmas.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
I've had this for over a year, worn it during all seasons and weather conditions so I think I can accurately speak about it's character.

So to begin, this is the only Paris Hilton fragrance I own. I certainly did not buy if for the celebrity image. I purchased it because the reviews online were mostly positive, it was extremely affordable, and I was just beginning to grow my perfume collection.

My verdict is that it's a nice perfume. It's not my favorite. I don't reach for it often but when I'm feeling a classic vibe, I choose this. Like many other reviewers said, I imagine it being a soft white, creamy smell. I don't visualize smells often, but for this one in particular, I imagine white flower petals on billowing cream silk sheets.

I get a very strong tuberose smell that will actually linger as the perfume is drying down. It's very strong in the beginning and my favorite part of the perfume is when the florals fade a bit and blend in with the base. I hardly smell any of the top notes on myself and that's not because of an untrained nose as bergamot and apples are my all-time favorite notes. I also do not find this fragrance to be tropical as some have said, but it's what I'd imagine a young woman in classic Hollywood times would wear.

I think my favorite thing is the still creamy and pretty dry-down. I'm sitting here writing this review after a long day and the beautiful blend of sands, light woods, and faint white florals is so relaxing. I honestly don't think any of my other perfumes including designer scents wear this beautifully.

That being said, I am sometimes surprised this isn't higher on my list of scents. I think it's just because this scent is so creamy and relaxing. As a twenty-something leading a busy life, I get that extra zest from my citrus and fruity-floral fragrances. But this fragrance is perfect for someone who wants to relax and enjoy life a little more.

sillage: low to moderate after the initial spray which I find very intimate and appropriate for this scent
longevity: depends on the weather conditions but the core lasts at least 3-6hrs (often more) and the base lasts all day usually until washed off
Kayla T.
I got this for Christmas a few years ago along with a couple of lotions that came with the perfume. I think the bottle looks really pretty. It smells great. I would buy this product again in the future. I would also recommend it to others as well.
Annette G.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this on a whim at Ross, I knew I wanted a new perfume to try but I was kinda bummed I couldn't smell or sample it before purchase. It was pretty affordable though, so I went for it and I am really glad that I did! The smell threw me off at first, I was expecting something slightly more floral and I wasn't sure that I liked it at first.. but it grew on me, I like the musk-like qualities it has to it without being over bearing. It's definitely a sultry and sexy perfume, I spritz it when I'm going for a night out on the town for a date or with friends because it's so long lasting. My boyfriend loves the way it smells on me too which is a definite plus!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
I found a 1oz bottle of this at Marshall's for only $4.99!!! So of course I couldn't pass it up!!

This is a great tuberose that is not heavy,its a nice white floral with hints of jasmine,faint apple & peach! Its long lasting on me wich is great. I will admit when this came out years ago & I smelled it I was not feeling it BUT after wearing I like it a lot (better than I expected)

*This perfume is similar to Kim Kardashian's but I prefer this due to the jasmine,apple & faint peach.
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
By far my least favorite of the Paris Hilton line of perfumes. It smells like an old lady (very mature floral scent, like roses) which is funny because most of her other scents are a little too young and fresh for me. I wish she had something more in the middle, considering her scents are very reasonably priced and available at most drug stores.
War-Paintz J.
I would have to say this Parfum is magical in scent and very long lasting with wonders. Paris Hilton has never let me down with any/all of her fragrances. She does the utmost work to assure one they are going to smell like a fresh, beautiful ray of Flavors.
valerie c.
Euless, TX
A cute cylinder-small-round bottle. Scent smells very girl and feminine. I would describe the scent as "floral-y." Now while the perfume is pleasant, it can be overwhelmingly strong, so don't spray too much! Kinda sensitive to the eyes though too...must have been allergies due to how strong the scent is!
Danielle P.
Aransas Pass, TX
Sweet, flirty, fun scent.. I had this when I was in high school. It's always been a favorite of mine. I loved the bottle and the scent. It came with a the body lotion and shower gel; I just loved it! I still do, good job Miss Hilton!
Nathali M.
sertaneja
Este Produto é bom ?
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
It depends. If you like mature, floral scents then I would say go for it. It smells like roses to me, which isn't a favorite scent of mine, at least not to wear. But if you like scents like rose with a touch of lavender, then you will enjoy it.
Jelisaveta M.
Kragujevac
What do you think about this parfum?
Thania B.
Anyone recommend this perfume?
Amanda M.