BY PARIS HILTON

Frangipani, Florals, Creamy Musk, Mandarin, Water Lily, Sandalwood, Coconut Orchid, Apricot Nectar, Vanilla, Honeysuckle see more...

Paris Hilton Siren Women's Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "They all smell so good and have different scents for everyone this one is the second best in my book it's not too strong it lasts all day for me! " in 1 review
  • "It is fresh and light, but strong enough to last all day." in 1 review
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this scent. It’s a little sweet but not in a bad way. I bought a rollerball from perfumania and I’m really glad that I bought it. Next I’ll get the full size
Courtney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unique and unexpected. I didn't know exactly what this fragrance would be, but it was incredible the first spritz has a lot of alcohol, but once that evaporates it's a very clean smell with notes of sandalwood, white flowers, and a a hint of a little ambery sweetness. It was pretty long lasting on me despite some of the reviews to the contrary. All in all, this is a great beachy fragrance (perfect for me as I live near a big collection of lake!). Especially for the price, I'm a big fan.
Sandra E.
Miami
I love this perfume this is the second time I purchase it but it is soo good and I'm such a fan of all Paris Hilton perfumes they are the bomb . But this one my darlings takes the cake . It's a little sweet but also fresh and the packaging kills it . This is one of the best perfumes out there.
Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Warm scent! Perfect for a winter perfume. I received this as a gift and I love it. It reminds me of a Burberry perfume I owned once. The scent last for a long time. I get compliments every time I wear it.
Alyx D.
Tinley park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm really loving this scent. It's quite similar, but not identical, to Viva La Juicy with the fruity-floral vibe. I don't find this particularly tropical or reminiscent of a "siren" but rather a young, playful scent. I have Tease by Paris and definitely prefer this. It's also much more appropriate and less sugary-sweet than Can Can.
I've read some complaints online about the sillage and longevity of the scent, but I had no issues. I usually get about 4-6 hours out of my fragrances and this lasted a little longer (mostly because I accidentally sprayed too much). I'd recommend reapplying as needed instead of spraying too much at once.
I've also read people complaining about the box and bottle design. In my opinion, the bottle is reminiscent of Old Hollywood designs and a classy seashell. I like it and have no problem displaying it on my vanity. The Paris Hilton coverslip is a little tacky but the mermaid designed box is cute.
It's also really no big deal that this is Paris Hilton. I don't particularly like her, but her celebrity scents are typically good quality and offer something for everyone who likes some combination of sweet-fruity perfumes.
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
i love her perfume so i bought this hoping it would smell just like her other perfume. i was disappointed in this perfume. i expected a sweet smell but what i got was something my grandmaw would wear. its kind of musky and not sweet at all.
Melissa A.
My favorite lower end perfume, it's not so obnoxiously strong or overwhelming it's the perfect balance it's light and lasts all day. I brought mine at perfumemania.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

this fragrance I love'm a fan of fruity fragrances sweet and this has that feature, durability for me is moderately high, its wake is average, smells like sweets, vanilla and just feel the coconut but what I most love about this perfume , its presentation is very feminine, looks very cute on the comber, brings much product goes a long way, need very little, I feel more spring and summer, ideal for day
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have many higher end perfumes but siren is actually a staple in my collection .. I've purchased like 3 bottles already (the huge ones) maybe it's just the way my natural body chemicals react with the perfume but I constantly get compliments when I wear this! It's not overwhelming and it just smells so good I'll keep a bottle around forever!
Barhynn J.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite scents. Its sweet, but not childish. Its sexy but not overtly sexy. Dare I say I would compare the scent to Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium. Once I spray it on, the way it works with my natural scent always gets me compliments.