BY PARIS HILTON

Paris Hilton was introduced in 2004 as a sleek, sophisticated fragrance for any woman. Paris Hilton is a concert of frozen apple, peach, muguet with a beautiful heart of freesia, mimosa, jasmine, tuberose. Finishing off with musk, sandalwood, ylang ylang and oakmoss. Paris Hilton is perfect for everyday wear or that romantic evening out. This Gift Set Includes: EM 3.4 oz - Eau De Parfum Spray 3 oz - Body Lotion 3 oz - Shower Gel + Mini see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my favorite perfume ever, I love the scent and it last a long time, I love the packaging:)" in 1 review
Diana S.
I love Paris hiltons entire body osar collections they smell so good and the packaging is really cute
Natalie W.
Columbia, PA
This super fun amd floral fresh scent reminds me of my teenage years! This was a staple in my purse back then
Ricarla &.
Eu nunca usei esse perfume ...mas quero muito usalo.para compartilhar com vcs minha experiência ..e ver se eu vou gostar dele
I used to wear this during my teen years very long lasting smell and affordable. I would some day buy it again.
Caitlyn T.
Rembert, SC
I love this scent I've had one in my vanity since the 90s! You can't beat the price. One spray let allllll day.
Claudia P.
San Francisco, CA
I absolutely love this perfume, is not too overly scented. It lasts and great for everyday use.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I wish I were lying when I said this smelled like pickles to me. On the bottle and upon the very first application, I'm talking immediately after, it smells wonderful. As the day wears on, though, it fades as smells vinegary. Something about the combination of scents must not work in my nose.
Gabby O.
I got it as a gift in christmas. The package was really nice, and when I used the first time I really liked the smell. I'll buy a new set when I'm done with this one! Lol
Courtney F.
Gaffney, SC
Use to wear this all the time when I was younger. now, it kinda overwhelming.
very flirty scent. long lasting too
Myra K.
My favorite perfume from paris hilton.. i bought it solely because of the bottle and her picture in the packaging.. but my ohh my.. i love it.. its my go to perfume since i was in college.. but i have to admit tho it doesn't last long.. i wish i don't have to reapply ever couple hours..
Ricarla &.
E bom esse perfume?
Sarai P.
Fontana, CA
I love this perfume in last forever and I hope you guys can try it as well