BY PARIS HILTON

Paris Hilton was introduced in 2004 as a sleek, sophisticated fragrance for any woman. Paris Hilton is a concert of frozen apple, peach, muguet with a beautiful heart of freesia, mimosa, jasmine, tuberose. Finishing off with musk, sandalwood, ylang ylang and oakmoss. Paris Hilton is perfect for everyday wear or that romantic evening out. This Gift Set Includes: EM 3.4 oz - Eau De Parfum Spray 3 oz - Body Lotion 3 oz - Shower Gel + Mini see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my favorite perfume ever, I love the scent and it last a long time, I love the packaging:)" in 1 review
I used to wear this during my teen years very long lasting smell and affordable. I would some day buy it again.
Caitlyn T.
Rembert, SC
I love this scent I've had one in my vanity since the 90s! You can't beat the price. One spray let allllll day.
Claudia P.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this perfume, is not too overly scented. It lasts and great for everyday use.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I were lying when I said this smelled like pickles to me. On the bottle and upon the very first application, I'm talking immediately after, it smells wonderful. As the day wears on, though, it fades as smells vinegary. Something about the combination of scents must not work in my nose.
Gabby O.
I got it as a gift in christmas. The package was really nice, and when I used the first time I really liked the smell. I'll buy a new set when I'm done with this one! Lol
Courtney F.
Gaffney, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use to wear this all the time when I was younger. now, it kinda overwhelming.
very flirty scent. long lasting too
Myra K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite perfume from paris hilton.. i bought it solely because of the bottle and her picture in the packaging.. but my ohh my.. i love it.. its my go to perfume since i was in college.. but i have to admit tho it doesn't last long.. i wish i don't have to reapply ever couple hours..
Kassy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this perfume. The bottle was cute and the scent was professional (for me anyway).
Felicia T.
CAMROSE, AB
I received this on my birthday a few years ago and I've still got over half the bottle left. It smells very nice, but I find it really strong.
Jeanette M.
Fremont, CA
Such a great smell. Wear it almost daily. Definitely worth the purchase, you'll receive plenty of compliments.
Ricarla &.
E bom esse perfume?
Sarai P.
Fontana, CA
I love this perfume in last forever and I hope you guys can try it as well