BY PARIS HILTON

Paris Hilton was introduced in 2004 as a sleek, sophisticated fragrance for any woman. Paris Hilton is a concert of frozen apple, peach, muguet with a beautiful heart of freesia, mimosa, jasmine, tuberose. Finishing off with musk, sandalwood, ylang ylang and oakmoss. Paris Hilton is perfect for everyday wear or that romantic evening out. This Gift Set Includes: EM 3.4 oz - Eau De Parfum Spray 3 oz - Body Lotion 3 oz - Shower Gel + Mini see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my favorite perfume ever, I love the scent and it last a long time, I love the packaging:)" in 1 review
Ricarla &.
Eu nunca usei esse perfume ...mas quero muito usalo.para compartilhar com vcs minha experiência ..e ver se eu vou gostar dele
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I wish I were lying when I said this smelled like pickles to me. On the bottle and upon the very first application, I'm talking immediately after, it smells wonderful. As the day wears on, though, it fades as smells vinegary. Something about the combination of scents must not work in my nose.
Courtney F.
Gaffney, SC
Use to wear this all the time when I was younger. now, it kinda overwhelming.
very flirty scent. long lasting too
Joy M.
Lawrence , KS
Every time i wear this people tell me i smell like a stripper..love the fruity smell though.very seductive
Ashley R.
Very popular ten years ago but has a hard distinct smell now, not soft and sultry like I like. Nice undertones but you really can't tell over the woodsy smell
Natalie W.
Columbia, PA
This super fun amd floral fresh scent reminds me of my teenage years! This was a staple in my purse back then
Myra K.
My favorite perfume from paris hilton.. i bought it solely because of the bottle and her picture in the packaging.. but my ohh my.. i love it.. its my go to perfume since i was in college.. but i have to admit tho it doesn't last long.. i wish i don't have to reapply ever couple hours..
Kassy L.
I liked this perfume. The bottle was cute and the scent was professional (for me anyway).
Felicia T.
CAMROSE, AB
I received this on my birthday a few years ago and I've still got over half the bottle left. It smells very nice, but I find it really strong.
Jeanette M.
Fremont, CA
Such a great smell. Wear it almost daily. Definitely worth the purchase, you'll receive plenty of compliments.
Ricarla &.
E bom esse perfume?
Sarai P.
Fontana, CA
I love this perfume in last forever and I hope you guys can try it as well